Let us have a moment of silence for Tyrion Lannister who was killed by Greyjoy mods.
174   8

• ShoeHands Banned

No reason whatsoever to kill off Tyrion, you fascist pigs.

• Toonami

A Lannister always pays his debts and this is a debt you'll repay in kind? Sounds like the type of thing Joffrey would do.

• Helper

If he was the real Tyrion, he would have seen that coming from leagues away and planned an escape.

He wasn't so now he's chum.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Special Snowflake

Why do they use those gay English accents? People actually pronounced their Rs in medieval times. This automatically makes Game of Thrones a terrible show.

Memento Mori

• ShoeHands Banned

I did escape, this is my alias.

• Helper

Joffrey_Must_Die said:

I did escape, this is my alias.

A true Lannister has little to no need of aliases. It's beneath the honor. You have failed basic Lannister.

May I suggest the next alt be 'Poop_N_A_Box' ?

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• ShoeHands Banned

You know nothing of the Lannisters. You're a Bolton.

• Helper

Joffrey_Must_Die said:

You know nothing of the Lannisters. You're a Bolton.

I know that there are very important portions of the Lannister Family Forest that don't fork.

Plus, I'd prefer to remain unaffiliated with any House. Once you're in a House list, George R.R. Martin will swoop down and bad touch you to death.