Rank Suggestions
17993   334

• IB

so we have partial rank capabilities now.

plus side:

1. people can choose to opt out of ranks simply by choosing not to sport their rank tag.

2. even as people rank up, they can choose to remain any rank they wish once that rank is achieved. So if you rank up to SwimGiantRankGod and you want to be tagged "swimnub" you'll have that option.

Minus side:

1. the stats for ranks won't be quite as complex as they were on the old board.

2. You'll actually have to go into your profile edit and select your rank tag if you want it to appear next to your SN.

I will be doing up some ranks for the board. I have procured a list of the old ASMB ranks, which I will draw from, but will also possibly add more.

List your suggestions for new ranks or what you'd like to see from ranks in this here thread and I'll see if we can work it in.

• IB

This also gives us the ability to award "special ranks" once more. If there are any holdover uncashed in board prizes out there that wish to try a special rank, we can do that up.

• ShoeHands

SwimSperm

• IB

li'l swimmers.

Go back to the old style or just pull the plug on this trainwreck?

• IB

I'll probably use some of the old ranks.

but I think we're stuck with the trainwreck for the time being.

• The Room

can i ask how far i was from the final rank? i was swimuninati and had 114k posts

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• IB

the first sentence sounded good.

TLDR?

whatevah..

• ShoeHands

Most of them die before they can fertilize.

• IB

which is - perfect for here.

• Banned

Oh god, this has tears written all over it.

"but wut about muh old stats......Shut the boards down, there needs to be a running tally of how huge a pantload I am"

It was me.....It was always me.

• IB

143,499 was "Almighty" which seems to have been the last rank, at least on the list I found online, which is a bit old. But still pretty much what I remember.

• SwimElder

Order of the Non-Dracula
    Arm Meat Admiral
    Swim Shoe Hands
    Swim Moist
    Swim comrad

• Banned

The last rank this time should be FassiveMaggot.

It was me.....It was always me.

• The Room

well dang

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimIcon

the only rank i ever aspired to was owl...

i never got there... :(

• SwimStar

Nameraka_Hanzaisha said:

the only rank i ever aspired to was owl...

i never got there... :(

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimStar

Swimkivaturi

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• IB

there will definitely be an owl for this board.

• SwimSuperFan

SwimP***yDestroyer

Bush did 9/11

• The Room

SwimOldFart