Naruto Shippuden 2/6/16 Discussion!!!
8906   91

• Toonami

it once again looks like Nobody is making a Naruto Discussion thread so I volenteer as Tribute(''>.>'')(''<_<'')

alt text

Ep title: The Target Appears

and like last time have some Shonen-Ai(may have to draw my own next weekend, every other google image result is a tad too sexual)
    alt text

• Toonami

bump(''>_>''), I'm not sure anyone knows this actually exists yet

• Toonami

FUN FACT: This marks the beginning of Toonami airing episodes of Shippuden that haven't already aired on Disney XD.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

Congrats!

• Toonami

Poke_Nirvash said:

FUN FACT: This marks the beginning of Toonami airing episodes of Shippuden that haven't already aired on Disney XD.

neat!

• SwimPeanut

Why did Adult Swim ruin the Boards?

• Toonami

LazyASbum said:

Why did Adult Swim ruin the Boards?

mistakes were made

I laugh how no one wants to make the threads for Naruto

• Toonami

GoldenUmi said:

I laugh how no one wants to make the threads for Naruto

yeah well if they want me to keep posting Yaoi then they can keep it up, the only way to stifle my gayness(that everybody hates) is to beat me to it

Here come our Naruto Devil Fruit users.

Haha they're talking while she's talking. That's a first. Usually they wait for the enemy to blabber.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Episode 98!

Bad move!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Special Snowflake

Talking over the villain blabber

• Toonami

We....ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS, WE ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY, AND IF YOU THINK WE CAN'T WE'LL ALWAYS FIND A WAY, THAT'S WHY THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD, Belive in, GARNET AMETHYST AND PEARL, AND STEVEN!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Is it wrong that I kinda wanted her to crystallize that stupid frog??

alt text

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

The discussion for Naruto filler is non existent.

• Special Snowflake

We need a gif of that frog swallowing crystalized Hinata stat.

• SwimNerd

wait. his name is renji? at least he's hot.

--angry nel face-- i miss folders and.. all the things.

• Toonami

ALchemist81 said:

Is it wrong that I kinda wanted her to crystallize that stupid frog??

alt text

no we ALL wanted that

• Toonami

mochi said:

Poke_Nirvash said:

neat!

I expect the older Naruto Disney XD fanbase traffic to be helping the ratings out quite a bit tonight

A Cruel Angel's Thesis is due tomorrow morning

• Toonami

what a great way to travel...