• SwimPeanut

Did you win it in a prize?

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Banned

Time to teach him engwish.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

No, i grew this one organicly

• Banned

The real question is did you finally buy her a backpack, or are you going to force her to take the one you appropriated from some other poor child.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

Fuggstice said:

Buddyroe360 said:

The real question is did you finally buy her a backpack, or are you going to force her to take the one you appropriated from some other poor child.

Why you so stupid? I remember saying she didn't like it. Why would i make her wear it to school? Critical thinking is not your strong suit. Stay outta my threads. Go kiss up to the white people and leave me alone.

Soooooo.....You DID buy her one and just took something another child could have because you need to perpetuate the sterotype of black people loving free shit they don't need or want?......Aces.

And I don't kiss up to any white people.....I'm always the one to destroy racist narratives here....I just refuse to hitch my wagon to the lame negroid horses that still frequent here because without sly, the rest of you are either Toms or poorly drawn caricatures. In your case, both.

No offense to Sorce, but I needed impact in this post.

time flies. too fast.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

It's the miracle of letting ex-convicts dribble trailer batter in your lonely butt half a decade ago.

• Banned

E_NAYD said:

It's the miracle of letting ex-convicts dribble trailer batter in your lonely butt half a decade ago.

Nah, she aborted those....Only kept the one that came from the dude with a job. She's not THAT stupid.

• Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

E_NAYD said:

Nah, she aborted those....Only kept the one that came from the dude with a job. She's not THAT stupid.

So long as she's sensible enough to murder at least some of her offspring.

Buddyroe360 said:

Fuggstice said:

Buddyroe360 said:

Why you so stupid? I remember saying she didn't like it. Why would i make her wear it to school? Critical thinking is not your strong suit. Stay outta my threads. Go kiss up to the white people and leave me alone.

..... the rest of you are either Toms or poorly drawn caricatures.

whoa....WHOA MAN!

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Ok, ok.....My bad......Still.......As racist as it is of me to say this.....I'm not completely sure what the power breed is.

Buddyroe360 said:

Ok, ok.....My bad......Still.......As racist as it is of me to say this.....I'm not completely sure what the power breed is.

it's actually made up i think. i didn't make it up. a gysgt did many years ago.

i got called hawaiin, mexican, puerto rican, etc etc and so forth.

when i told him my H57 mix...he said 'ah...power breed'

edit the black in me is completely offended by this. the white in me

doesn't understand what's going on.

• Banned

Ok, so there is black.....Ok, then I know how to approach this......We adopt all PBs with even the slightest of black.

Honestly, I'm just dark, but the majority of my family is Creole and lighter than you.....I just can't get away with that shit because I got the recessive super darkie gene..

Hell, my sister is part Korean.

discolemonade said:

time flies. too fast.

Crazy. She'll be walking to class alone on the first day while i cry in the car on the way home. My little baby.

discolemonade said:

Buddyroe360 said:

Fuggstice said:

Buddyroe360 said:

..... the rest of you are either Toms or poorly drawn caricatures.

whoa....WHOA MAN!

You gonna take that?

• Swimuminati

Buddyroe360 said:

Fuggstice said:

Buddyroe360 said:

Soooooo.....You DID buy her one and just took something another child could have because you need to perpetuate the sterotype of black people loving free shit they don't need or want?......Aces.

I just refuse to hitch my wagon to the lame negroid horses that still frequent here because without sly, the rest of you are either Toms or poorly drawn caricatures.

is offended.........wants duel

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Buddyroe360 said:

Ok, so there is black.....Ok, then I know how to approach this......We adopt all PBs with even the slightest of black.

Honestly, I'm just dark, but the majority of my family is Creole and lighter than you.....I just can't get away with that shit because I got the recessive super darkie gene..

Hell, my sister is part Korean.

couph bullshit. there are some black folk, that just don't like 'us'

but...i know you love me. well...at least have some sort of capacity of liking me.

so...i'm good.

Fuggstice said:

discolemonade said:

time flies. too fast.

Crazy. She'll be walking to class alone on the first day while i cry in the car on the way home. My little baby.

seriously, until they get to 5th grade..you gonna' cry.

trust.

• SwimNinja

Buddyroe360 said:

Fuggstice said:

Buddyroe360 said:

And I don't kiss up to any white people.....I'm always the one to destroy racist narratives here....I just refuse to hitch my wagon to the lame negroid horses that still frequent here because without sly, the rest of you are either Toms or poorly drawn caricatures. In your case, both.

No offense to Sorce, but I needed impact in this post.

I have to finish writing two books and editing another two before my brother comes to stay with us while he's house hunting, so the most y'all are getting out of me in the next two weeks are finger wags.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

Fuggs you can't be in a relationship with a first grader. I know you think dating young guys makes you look young but this is just illegal.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!