Bone Tomahawk is fantastic
232   16

• Banned

Everyone should go see it. Preferably with their small children.

• Banned

I don't know what this is, but I'm willing to shoot the trailer through my home network for all to see.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

I would share a Youtube clip, but there's a lot of bare tribesman ass. Do yourself the service though.

• Banned

You've never steered me wrong before......Should I eat first, or go in empty.

• Banned

Lots of Italian food. Preferably cheap pizza like Godfathers, as was my Tinkerbell.

• Banned

How about leftover Chinese takeout and Pizza rolls.....That's the best I can do without putting on pants.

• Banned

That will do nicely. Just go heavy on the duck sauce.

• Banned

I do indeed trust your recommendations.....I had never seen that movie where Robin Williams hung his own son to protect his legacy, but damn was that shit good.......I'm too to remember the name, and to shuffle through my torrents to find it.

• Banned

World's Greatest Dad is what you're thinking of. It's up on Netflix, last I checked.

• SwimNinja

Aw shit. I was looking forward to watching it, but now I have to throw it on the 'dark as hell movie pile'. Those take me longer to get to, but I appreciate the heads up, Dane. You're so helpful.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

You'd actually like it. No pedophilia in this one. Just naked savages to contrast the white man's righteous Manifest Destiny.

• Banned

So Cannibal Holocaust......Without the pedophilia.

• Banned

I never actually saw Cannibal Holocaust. Mostly because they actually killed animals in that film, and I love animals. So much so that I don't eat meat. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching terrible things happen to the lead from Lost.

• Banned

I saw something where they didn't actually kill the turtle, which I think was the real hot button over that movie, but I'll be honest and say I only watched it because my fap matter needed an upgrade.

Saw this movie illegally some time ago. Love seeing a man get his taint shredded by a tribal cis male.

• SwimNinja

E_NAYD said:

You'd actually like it. No pedophilia in this one. Just naked savages to contrast the white man's righteous Manifest Destiny.

I have no doubt that I'll like it, but with your seal of approval that means some darker shit than what I was expecting.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita