Drive, walk, bike or ride
331   16

• Banned

As a personal preference, I have always had a car....But I know that in bigger cities a car is impractical. Even walking is a better option than paying for parking, fighting traffic, and paying insane gas prices.

How do you commute?

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

• Banned

Good job, I regret this decision already.

• The Room

miku is overrated. there i said it

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

car now. but, i've bused, walked, biked. even hitched.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimPeanut

I prefer to bike or take the train wherever I go. Living in Tokyo pretty much turned me off to driving.

真実はいつもひとつ!

oh yeah. subway/metro/train. that too.

skateboard.

i suppose every mode of transportation for this topic.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Special Snowflake

Car. I would prefer to walk, but American suburbia is designed by roads, unfortunately.

Memento Mori

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

miku is overrated. there i said it

You are just jealous cause you aren't getting any of that Leeky vag.

• Banned

And now for my private Jet!

• Banned

Even when I was in Cali for like 8 months, I still drove my sister's car.......She gave me bus schedules and whatnot, but public transpo just sucks. That said, I used it in college until I found a gf with a whip.....I enjoyed the Marta....Especially since late at night you could find an underground car all to yourself, or with minimal junkies and get f**ked up while you ride around ATL.

Having a car is a must here because even though I only used it like 4 times, it's unreliable......The "bus" here is just a van that will take you to your destination based on when you got on and how many people are in it.....So even if they pick you up at 9am, and you have to be there at 10am, if there are other people on it, they will ride clean by your shit to go way across town first.....It's horribly unorganized.

• Puppy Power

I'm out in the suburbs, so driving is all I can do. The local bus system is fine, and I'm not even that far from the Metro Green Line terminus, so I could probably use mass transit if I really wanted, but I have too many places I have to be at specific times for it to be practical.

09/13/03

• Banned

As far as I understand, you run a business....You have no leeway for f**king around.

• Puppy Power

That's true. But, honestly, for non business trips into downtown, I would like to be able to use mass transit.

09/13/03

for the rank.

puppy power!

fitting.

• Babbling

I drive my economy car almost everywhere I go. I wish I was rich enough to afford a luxury car with a chauffeur because having someone else drive me around is the best. That doesn't mean I love the bus.

When I was living in California I had my license suspended for 3 years so I had to bike to and from work. I lived in the ghetto. Cops would fuk with me even when I had on my work uniform. I hate riding bikes because I had to. It's dangerous. It's slow.

Lately I've been walking to the store which is more than a quarter mile away. I take the time to walk and hatch my eggs for poke Go. I need the exercise. Haven't been surfing as much lately.