only at Spencer's
385   20

could you find a sticker set of Steven Universe...next to a rainbow dildo....set up next to a shirt rack, and the the top shirt reads " I love the sound you make when you shut the f**k up".

....I love going to the mall....

The Big T

• Swimuminati

so...did you buy the dildo or what?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Helper

He cleaned 'em out.

no...I was shopping for a child's birthday gift...I seriously doubt a dildo is the ideal gift....

also plushie Mario's are a pain in the ass to find!!

The Big T

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Theres no spencers in this city. Gotta drive 100 miles out. Bought my aunt a dirty birthday card there once.

the nearest one is at the mall and that's only a 10 minute drive

The Big T

• Special Snowflake

I don't remember the last time I actually went inside a Spencer's.

• Special Snowflake

Firefly24 said:

He bought the Steven Universe stickers, which is infinitely more disgusting.

Memento Mori

Thisidiot said:

no...I was shopping for a child's birthday gift...I seriously doubt a dildo is the ideal gift....

also plushie Mario's are a pain in the ass to find!!

They gotta learn sometime.

• SwimPeanut

Spencer's is the place to go when you need a gift for a kid's birthday party or a bachelor party. Don't get the gifts mixed up though.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Babbling

Spencer's is awesome because they've cornered the market on weird sh!t at the mall. Mostly joke gifts or weird shirts that emo goth kids like to wear. Is emo goth still a thing? whatever. I like Spencer's. If I happen to go to the mall I'll wander in there and not be as uncomfortable as say going into a Louie Vuitton store.

..i'm worried about ALL of you....i would press for every last person in this thread to seek professional help in some form...

with that out of the way ...i went by several stores today looking for this damn Mario plushie...not just Spencer's ...2 walmarts...2 gamestops...a toys' r' us...each one of these places had an entire section of Fnaf merch...especially for kids...nothing like that first day at school while wearing the game over screen of your eyes sticking out of the mascots head....

The Big T

for the first time i found a selection of hats that could ACTUALLY fit my round skull...i was interested in buying the bowler hat i found...maybe the trilby for shits and giggles...but i had the pressing matter of finding this damn gift...apparently it's impossible except for ebay...where it goes for hundreds...

The Big T

• Babbling

What the f**k are you trying to buy her? A Gremlin?

her? what her?

The Big T

• Babbling

You said you were shopping for a child's birthday gift. I assumed it was a "her".

So what did you buy her?

no it's a him...I don't have any nieces ...and who knew the one thing that Spencer's wouldn't have was goddamn plushies...

The Big T

• Banned

bnmjv said:

Firefly24 said:

He bought the Steven Universe stickers, which is infinitely more disgusting.

Whaddya got against dildos?

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• Special Snowflake

Everything.

Memento Mori

• Helper

Hot Topic had some Mario plushies in their clearance the last time I was there. And maybe try Barnes & Noble? They have a bunch of nerdcentric stuff.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]