Can we talk about how ghetto rio is
759   29

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

And how they should never have been allowed to host the Olympics. Ive seen videos of pocket theives, the Olympic pool turned green from algae, a team from jamaica had construction going on IN there hotel room, and four swimmers got held up at gunpoint last night. All this and they have a good chance of catching the zika virus.

• SwimPeanut

Too much money to be made. The safety of the athletes and venue goers is secondary to these fat cats. Personally, I wouldn't visit Brazil without a team of armed bodyguards but that's just me.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• SwimSuperFan

I would never go to Brazil. I have a fem friend that I really care for that lives in Brazil and I worry about her safety every day

Bush did 9/11

• Swimuminati

I don't care about the olympics, but as far as going to Brazil is concerned, your loss if you want to skip out on it....your loss if you want to skip out on going anywhere because of fear...the world is beautiful, some places are thornier than others, but so what...you guys are a joke

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

I wouldn't let my daughter compete there and would hope they found a better place next year.

• Special Snowflake

Next Summer Olympics will be held in Tokyo, which is extremely safe, but Lord Akira is going to kill everyone anyway.

Memento Mori

• Banned

bnmjv said:

Next Summer Olympics will be held in Tokyo, which is extremely safe, but Lord Akira is going to kill everyone anyway.

I am going to be #1 in the Leek toss!

• SwimSuperFan

Mixboy said:

I don't care about the olympics, but as far as going to Brazil is concerned, your loss if you want to skip out on it....your loss if you want to skip out on going anywhere because of fear...the world is beautiful, some places are thornier than others, but so what...you guys are a joke

It's not the location that's the danger, it's the people living there.

Bush did 9/11

• SwimNinja

Mixboy said:

Not all of us are muscley muay thai fighters, thank you very much.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Swimuminati

Deathgod201 said:

Mixboy said:

It's not the location that's the danger, it's the people living there.

and you know nothing of these people, clearly...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Sorce said:

Mixboy said:

muscles or not, everyone dies....I'd rather see and do as much as I can before hand, ya dig...;)

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimNinja

Mixboy said:

Sorce said:

Mixboy said:

muscles or not, everyone dies....I'd rather see and do as much as I can before hand, ya dig...;)

That you're a guy who doesn't have to look up sexual assault statistics when he travels, yeah, I dig. People have their comfort zone when it comes to where they're willing to travel and ignoring that isn't a plausible option for everyone.

• Helper

It's no more dangerous than Chicago would be

• Swimuminati

Sorce said:

Mixboy said:

Sorce said:

Mixboy said:

That you're a guy who doesn't have to look up sexual assault statistics when he travels, yeah, I dig. People have their comfort zone when it comes to where they're willing to travel and ignoring that isn't a plausible option for everyone.

also, some people don't need to travel to live full meaningful lives....everyone's got their thing...but for those who are like me, what you're saying doesn't matter...I want to swim far and wide, sharks be damned

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

chelydra said:

what, nooo....america good, not-america bad

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimNinja

I would only visit Chicago if I was with my aunt who's from the area. Actually, that's an area where I'm more worried about dealing with the cops there than crime.

chelydra said:

ive been to chicago just for the judge mathis show and i had a limousine, an extremely expensive 5 star hotel downtown and when i walked to the navy pier, no one bothered us. you should read some of the stories coming out of Rio..

Fuggstice said:

And how they should never have been allowed to host the Olympics. Ive seen videos of pocket theives, the Olympic pool turned green from algae, a team from jamaica had construction going on IN there hotel room, and four swimmers got held up at gunpoint last night. All this and they have a good chance of catching the zika virus.

Turned out not to be from algae Alkaline levels were off

• SwimSuperFan

chelydra said:

I hate Chicago, it being the reason why my state is in debt, dragging down the rest of us.

I would never go to Chicago, the crime rate there is insane. Reminds me of something that happened in the past year, some girl moved from Cali. to Chicago, her dad begging her not to, but her being all like it's no big deal, then not long after that she was shot in the head by a stray bullet, talking to her dad on her cell phone as she died.

Bush did 9/11

JNBmax said:

Fuggstice said:

no, it was algae. alkaline levels being off doesnt turn the water green.. ph levels being off causes algae and the water to turn green. research it.

• SwimStar

Fuggstice said:

JNBmax said:

Fuggstice said:

no, it was algae. alkaline levels being off doesnt turn the water green.. ph levels being off causes algae and the water to turn green. research it.

I doubt that.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.