Milwaukee protests turn violent
893   22

• Helper

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/milwaukee-cop-cars-smashed-torched-after-police-kill-suspect-n630236

Predictably enough, a career criminal flees from the police, fires at the police and gets killed. Naturally the right thing to do is to target, along racial lines, local businesses loot and burn them. I'm curious, other than the obvious motivation for looting, what does this actually accomplish?

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

Uh, every other act of police violence in the last fifty years or so has everyone on a hair trigger?

Who is everyone? You mean the dirtbags who use every criminal that gets shot as an excuse to loot and riot?

• Swimuminati

by dirtbags, do you mean black people....black people are dirt bags because we don't want to be shot anymore?...oh, wait, we didn't react to the right shootings?...pfft, you're a joke

• Babbling

Wtf is a Millawaukee?

• Helper

At least Scot Walker has the spine to activate the National Guard in case riots flare up again. It's high time that this flimsy pretext for looting and destruction is ignored.

Mixboy said:

by dirtbags, do you mean black people....black people are dirt bags because we don't want to be shot anymore?...oh, wait, we didn't react to the right shootings?...pfft, you're a joke

I meant exactly what I said. Rioting and looting is a bad idea in any circumstance. Rioting and looting because a career criminal with a gun gets shot is completely insanity.

• Babbling

Rioting is necessary for society to afford the flat screen TV'S that you see on TV.

• Helper

ThorsPenor said:

Wtf is a Millawaukee?

You misspelling Milwaukee?

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Helper

Good for him. No excuse to allow this kind of lawlessness to happen. It really serves no purpose, and it becomes an excuse for outsiders to show up and loot. It doesn't help the actual residents, one of whom apparently tried to stop the looting and had to retreat from gunshots.

• SwimPeanut Banned

How hard is it to:

1. Not commit a crime
    2. If you do commit a crime don't point a firearm at police

Lol, you're hilarious.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimPunk

well they protested the woman who had a shotgun pointed at cops so they found a way to make it difficult.

• Babbling

My friend just came back from Wisconsin. I'm rubbing my butt on her Packers blanket right meow.

• Helper

Seeing as I'm from Chicago I'm generally of the opinion that the more butts on a packers blanket the better.
    Bonus points for farting....

• SwimPeanut Banned

Let it overflow and have the janitors mop up the shitstorm.

• Special Snowflake

Mixboy said:

"We don't want to be shot anymore, and obviously the best way to communicate this is through riots and lootings even though that's essentially the same thing as volunteering to get shot!"

Good plan, dumdums.

• SwimNinja

I need to loot me some video games.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Puppy Power

ITT: Dumbshits who have never actually been through a riot offer commentary on riots.

09/13/03

• Helper

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/national-guard-deployed-milwaukee-cleans-after-police-shooting-protests-n630451

More violence is sure to help the people who are trying to better their lives....

• Helper