POOP

• Toonami

FieryDoom said:

lolololololo

that guy is so butthurt.
    alt text

he dose have few good points

• Banned

be that as it may, youtube isn't run by the public, it's run by a corporation. Corporations are going to do whatever they want as long as they're making money.

POOP

• Toonami

FieryDoom said:

be that as it may, youtube isn't run by the public, it's run by a corporation. Corporations are going to do whatever they want as long as they're making money.

true

• Banned

No one watches your shit for you to be banned.....Stop acting like your opinion matters.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Helper

Buddyroe360 said:

No one watches your shit for you to be banned.....Stop acting like your opinion matters.

Actually, youtube has jumped the gun on things sometimes. I was originally banned within the first 24 hours of launching my channel for 'copyright infringement' . The infringement? My first upload was a rendition of the Squidbillies theme song specifically for the contest that [adult swim] itself was holding on youtube that required video submissions and youtube hit me for stealing the theme song. :| It got straightened out and my channel returned but it screwed up my video submission. That's why anything I do specifically for [as] and the [asmb] has a specific disclaimer in the info section and usually a link to the boards to be 'kosher' [also never monetized] .

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

I figure that's why a lot of people always use a disclaimer "this isn't mine, I'm not making any money off it, blah blah blah."

maybe if people used a disclaimer like: "these are my views, not youtube's blah blah," things would be fine.

POOP