i don't think my body handles alcohol too well anymore
314   18

If i try having even a little bit more than usual , i end up with a hangover . Shit.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Banned

I just don't get drunk anymore. I drink and drink and drink and nothing. I just wake up with my head hurting. So I just stopped drinking.

• Banned

zombified35 said:

If i try having even a little bit more than usual , i end up with a hangover . Shit.

Yeah thats one of the money signs its time to stop drinking. For how long I don't know, probably a long time.
    The body is starting to reject it as a poison (which it is) and from this point on drinking won't be fun anymore. Time to try something new!

• Banned

E_NAYD said:

I just don't get drunk anymore. I drink and drink and drink and nothing. I just wake up with my head hurting. So I just stopped drinking.

Yeah that happens to me too dude. Also why I stopped.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

I'm not supposed to on my meds but I do. I get really drunk but instead of passing out I'm wired and cant sleep (while im up, i get my phone and drunk text all my contacts...really bad idea) so I kind of have quit drinking, too.

Miku_Hawtsune said:

zombified35 said:

Yeah thats one of the money signs its time to stop drinking. For how long I don't know, probably a long time.
    The body is starting to reject it as a poison (which it is) and from this point on drinking won't be fun anymore. Time to try something new!

Like crack, inkblot?

• Banned

My hangovers now exist that for 3 days I'm incredibly hungry. No headache, no tummy topples.....I just can't get full for 3 days and no matter what I put in my tummy, I'm still hungry.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

Fuggstice said:

Miku_Hawtsune said:

zombified35 said:

Like crack, inkblot?

I just like sniffing the coke and maybe a little

• Babbling

Me too if I have one drink I get red and I get a headache if I don't down some water by the gallon.

• Banned

Fuggstice said:

Miku_Hawtsune said:

zombified35 said:

Like crack, inkblot?

And if anything you look more like an inkblot them I do!

• Banned

A 3 day hangover?? omg.. I've had 2 days plenty of times.

ThorsPenor said:

Me too if I have one drink I get red and I get a headache if I don't down some water by the gallon.

Weird everyone is not enjoying alcohol. It's like the government has done something to it.

• Babbling

Yeah, they legalized alcohol but made weed illegal. That's where they fuked up.

Makes sense. You got tolerant to whatever you were drinking. I was pretty resilient to hangovers until the last few years , i guess it's the pills i have to take.

• SwimPeanut

My body metabolizes alcohol pretty quickly, so I'm usually a featherweight when I drink. It's even worse when I drink in places like Denver.

真実はいつもひとつ!

Miku_Hawtsune said:

zombified35 said:

I don't doubt that you're right. I desperately need to lose weight anyway.

ThorsPenor said:

Yeah, they legalized alcohol but made weed illegal. That's where they fuked up.

You ain't kiddin' .

i can see that happening.