Remember in HS when a girl was single and you asked her out
1178   14

• SwimVIP

and she would give you the cold shoulder and avoid you in the hallways? Then a few weeks later, when she found a boyfriend, she'd suddenly be friendly. So fake lol. That one cheerleader girl did that, and I blew her off when she tried that on me!

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

you know we might seriously be taking you for granted...we could actually be seeing the development of a serial killer...when they interview PFH after your killing spree, she'll meekly say, "he seemed like a nice guy...never saw this coming..."

@PerfectFlowingHair

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP

Haha nah. I'm a peaceful guy.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Swimuminati

they all seem like peaceful guys until you realize they've literally eaten people...with a side of fava beans

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• [adult swim] Singles

ive been successful about 90% of my life in that kind of thing

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Swimuminati

I hope you're his first victim

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• [adult swim] Singles

wat

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Swimuminati

I burst out laughing when I typed that...my friend's lookin' at me funny and i'm tryin' to explain this shit lmao

-Phillies 8/15/2016

No, I was too busy getting high under the bleachers.

• SwimParagon

Mixboy said:

you know we might seriously be taking you for granted...we could actually be seeing the development of a serial killer...when they interview PFH after your killing spree, she'll meekly say, "he seemed like a nice guy...never saw this coming..."

@PerfectFlowingHair

Nah, I'll be the one who talks him out of it. His call whether that's with words or knives...

{so far he's picked words}

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

I have to say, a lot of shit has been f**ked up in my life, but acquiring the company of the fairer sex has never been one of them. "Keeping" them has been a problem, because my charm wears off, but acquiring them is cake.

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimVIP

Planning to acquire one too, once I get my petty larceny charge expunged and can find a new job.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Planning to acquire one too, once I get my petty larceny charge expunged and can find a new job.

"petit" larceny.

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimVIP

So mad at myself for not grabbing a cardboard box from the dock and putting it in there. Yeah the footage would still look suspicious when I'm carrying a cardboard box to the break room, but I could come up with something. When there's video of me carrying a blue and white PS4 bundle in and then coming out ten minutes later with a ripped up box and then running to throw it into the compactor, I think it's pretty damning.