Xavier: Renegade Angel on acid...
149   1

• Special Snowflake

Just binged watched all 2 seasons while tripping on 2 strong hits of lsd. I watched the show when it first came out. And I loved it and everything because it was funny and nonsensical, but that was about it. I never tripped at that point in my life, so I was just laughing at the little jokes on the surface. But it's so much deeper than that.

Now, I finally understand it completely. It's not meant to be funny at all really. It has it's funny moments while tripping, But it's main purpose is to show the viewer their perspective on various parts of society in modern america. And it's like a giant middle finger to your ego that gets in your head at the same time, yet it speaks to your soul like a best friend that comforts you in so many ways. And it keeps sucking you in and wanting to know more.

It's not something I would recommend for first time trippers, unless you're with friends who are experienced... But if you are of a strong mind, and are a knowledge seeker, then this can be a trip for you. Even I had a hard time processing it after a while. And I've done a lot on a regular basis. But it will leave you with a profound understanding of the modern world, and the various psyche's of the "normal" people in them, and you will be grateful for it.

Well, that's about all the truth bombs I can think of for now. Later Chompsky Honks!