Psychologists talk about human behaviour on faulty events
1533   46

This post is deleted!

• SwimNinja

For some reason the video stopped playing after like 2 minutes and I'm to lazy to start over. It's basically a truther video right?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

This post is deleted!

Please tell me you're not a 9/11 truther.

Just to debunk this nonsense before anyone starts taking it seriously.

"An extensive inquiry by the National Institute of Standards and Technology concluded that the planes severed and damaged support columns and dislodged fire-proofing.

Around 10,000 gallons of jet fuel were spewed over many floors starting widespread fires. Temperatures of up to 1,000C caused the floors to sag and the perimeter columns to bend, causing the sounds of "explosions".

The massive weight of the floors dropped, creating a dynamic load far in excess of what the columns were designed for. Debris was forced out of the windows as the floors above collapsed.

Controlled demolition is nearly always carried out from the bottom floors up, yet this collapse started at the top.

No evidence has ever been found of explosive charges despite the extensive hand searches and there is no evidence of any pre-cutting of columns or walls, which is routinely carried out in a controlled demolition."

This post is deleted!

There's Unicorns living underneath the surface of Pluto.

Prove me wrong.

This post is deleted!

• Babbling

And, it was an inside job!

This post is deleted!

• Babbling

So it wasn't 19 Saudi Arabian hijackers who trained in Afghanistan with the help of Osama bin Laden's money!? Oh no my world is collapsing like the world trade!

This post is deleted!

"unicorns have never existed and there is no evidence for it"

That's not a logical argument at all.

We've never been under the surface of Pluto to check for unicorns.

Plus, how do you know they don't exist on earth? Perhaps they're just shy?

Here's the info debunking your 3rd tower claim.

"With no steel from Tower 7 to study, investigators have instead made four extremely complex computer models worked out to the finest detail. They're confident their approach can now provide the answers. Dr Sunder says the investigation is moving as fast as possible.
    "It's a very complex problem. It requires a level of fidelity in the modelling and rigour in the analysis that has never been done before."
    Other skyscrapers haven't fully collapsed before because of fire. But NIST argues that what happened on 9/11 was unique.
    Steel structure weakened
    It says Tower Seven had an unusual design, built over an electricity substation and a subway; there were many fires that burnt for hours; and crucially, fire fighters could not fight the fires in Tower 7, because they didn't have enough water and focused on saving lives.
    Investigators have focused on the east side where the long floor spans were under most stress.
    They think fires burnt long enough to weaken and break many of the connections that held the steel structure together.
    Most susceptible were the thinner floor beams which required less fireproofing, and the connections between the beams and the columns. As they heated up the connections failed and the beams sagged and failed, investigators say.
    The collapse of the first of the Twin Towers does not seem to have caused any serious damage to Tower Seven, but the second collapse of the 1,368ft (417m) North Tower threw debris at Tower Seven, just 350ft (106m) away.
    Tower Seven came down at 5.21pm. Until now most of the photographs have been of the three sides of the building that did not show much obvious physical damage. Now new photos of the south side of the building, which crucially faced the North Tower, show that whole side damaged and engulfed in smoke."

This post is deleted!

• Babbling

So who did it? Was it collusion between the Bush's and Bin Ladens? The Govt. stood to make out the most from this disaster. They collapsed their own building with explosives is what you're saying. So they can get funding for war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43F54hR0NW8

There's plenty of info out there debunking all of the conspiracy claims.

But maybe the Illuminati did it. And the Unicorns.

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

Flack said:

There's plenty of info out there debunking all of the conspiracy claims. But maybe the Illuminati did it. And the Unicorns.

So you provided a short video that had nothing to do with what we were discussing. Cool. Still waiting for that completed investigation you said that "debunked my claim". I'll wait.

By the way, this isn't "my" claim. It isn't "9/11 truthers" claims. These are scientists/lawyers who do not buy the story that has never been proven by any investigation by NIST or the US Government.

Try harder.

You obviously didn't watch the video.

This post is deleted!