monday already
1266   64

• SwimElder

uggggg :(

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Got a lot going on today? Busy day?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Seriously, I may be unemployed in 2 hours....I'm shitfaced with no signs of slowing down and they called a meeting for work last nigt in my email.....I mean at this point, sobering up is NOT an option......Going in hot.

It was me.....It was always me.

Buddyroe360 said:

Seriously, I may be unemployed in 2 hours....I'm shitfaced with no signs of slowing down and they called a meeting for work last nigt in my email.....I mean at this point, sobering up is NOT an option......Going in hot.

Just have a couple drinks to even yourself out... get through the meeting.....

You know how to do it... I told myself I am working from home today, the fact that I am sitting at the beach on my lap to with a dark n stormy in hand tells me... THAT I LIED!

But I did check email... so there is that.

• Banned

Couple of drinks? Dude, I might get a DUI even trying to show up....I have no business leaving the house right now.

Birds of a feather, my man.

• Banned

Hour and a half before I have to get in the car.....Let's see if I can drink myself sober.

It's a very unique talent we have..... I believe in you.

• Banned

It really is

• SwimDandy Banned

Good. Gotta make that moola.

Oops

• Banned

as long as we all don't become accessories to manslaughter or something, I'm ok with this.

POOP

Nah, he knows I have monies in escrow for selected people around here.... a certain, group of jerks.

• Banned

Sawdamizer said:

Nah, he knows I have monies in escrow for selected people around here.... a certain, group of jerks.

I'll be honest....I've never been sure about that, but when it's needed you better not f**k me....I'm SO calling you first, and claiming you're my lawyer.

Buddyroe360 said:

Sawdamizer said:

I'll be honest....I've never been sure about that, but when it's needed you better not f**k me....I'm SO calling you first, and claiming you're my lawyer.

I got you..... You(s)

• Banned

lol, sawdy gonna be like, pft! block that number, it's my cash now, bitches!

POOP

FieryDoom said:

lol, sawdy gonna be like, pft! block that number, it's my cash now, bitches!

Nah, when Buddy calls.. I pick up... just to not understand a word he is saying.

• Banned

You my round till we cant breath, ya heard me wooty

• Banned

alt text

POOP

• Banned

It's f**ked up, because even though I know what he looks like, this is still how I picture him.

• SwimIcon

i know right? two more days and i have to go back to work...

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Next Monday i start my new job. At subway drinking gallons of tea for the drug test right now.