Yo, got endorsed by Natural Light
693   40

• Banned

I mean, I guess I'd take any endorsement... but... I don't know that I have ever seen Nati endorse anyone?

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/Golf/2016/08/12/Natty-and-a-Caddy-Golfer-gets-endorsed-by-Natural-Light/4041471022840/

If you gotta go go with a smile

stick a natty daddy in yo caddy. this is like happy gilmore-level endorsement.

http://www.treuhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Natty-Daddy.png

• Banned

This f**king butt fluffers name is Smylie... like.... he had ONE option to get endorsed and it was Natural Light.

• Banned

Natty has that kind of bread.....Who knew.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

I'd say we need to see the check clear......

don't kid yourself. a full third of weekend warrior golfers shove a 6 pack of natty into their golf bag at the gas station before hitting the course.

this is a man who has his life figured out.

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-12-at-12.22.31-PM-645x356.png

• Banned

Kids gonna be dead by this time next year... 3:1 odds.

i'll take those odds. it's natty. might as well be drinking bottled water. this could be a good thing for him, maybe he switched from bud heavy or something. it's like a diet at this point.

• Banned

Well, Natty is probably better for you than Life Water, so eh

• Banned

wacky1980 said:

i'll take those odds. it's natty. might as well be drinking bottled water. this could be a good thing for him, maybe he switched from bud heavy or something. it's like a diet at this point.

Bottled water? The beer is like 5.9%.....

beer is from nature. hops and barley ... well, corn in natty's case. some yeast and the best ditch water stl has to offer. and maybe some chemicals to hold color and clarity. and some more chemicals to "enhance" the flavor. but other than that, it's 100% from nature. yeah.

• Banned

Sawdamizer said:

wacky1980 said:

Bottled water? The beer is like 5.9%.....

Not all of it.....It's 3.2 here.......Maybe I'll pick up some Natty and kill this vodka drunk

i meant the flavor. they can increase alcohol all day, but it still tastes like watered down bud light.

• Banned

wacky1980 said:

i meant the flavor. they can increase alcohol all day, but it still tastes like watered down bud light.

Keystone and Natty were my jam in college.... heard someone try and order it at the bar the other day, I just looked at him and the bartender looked at him.. we all just stared.... he then ordered an IPA.... good man.

• Banned

gah, I remember I was drinking my negra modelo at some party and I ran out and someone gives me a michelob ultra. I literally did a double take to make sure they hadn't given me bottled water.

I don't know what the point of drinking water flavored alcohol is.

POOP

3.2 abv beers are sometimes the max that particular businesses can sell, based on that state's alcohol laws and also things like elevation.

i drank a lot of busch light and red dog in college. red dog was like $4 per 12 pack. ugh, somehow i didn't end up in prison.

• Banned

Not in MA...

We have 13% beers..... arrogant bastard.

• Banned

OMG, some arrogant bastard right now...

POOP

• Banned

Right? Lets go.

• Banned

f**k yeah, let me tell these crackers here at work to shove it.

POOP

• Banned

Stupid honkies