Now on the TOONAMI Marathon Stream (8/15-8/19): ONE-PUNCH MAN!?!?
235   5

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Rather interesting move by the folks who run the weekly stream this week: rather than wait until OPM has 10 episodes out, they've decided to give it its first weekly marathon WITH ONLY 5! This is HUGE if you want to catch up on OPM, though it does somehow potentially cheapen the Labor Day Weekend marathon, and it also almost definitely means they'll just play the first 5 all week!

Though an interesting swerve might be switching to the LAST 5 episodes of another established short-running series. Before you say "but they've never tried that before!", they actually DID that before with Samurai Jack. I guess we'll see what they do on Wednesday.

I thought surely this was Gundam IBO's turn, but maybe next week? That would probably be best because then Episode 11 would follow on Friday with the return of the weekend Toonami lineup giving the payoff to Episode 10, which would have just run Wednesday-Friday.

But for now, enjoy this chance to relive all the hyper - destructive punching we've seen so far from Saitama in this summer blockbuster series!!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimSuperFan

This is some red carpet treatment all other Toonami shows can only dream of.

Of course, this won't be the first time they've only played 5 episodes for a whole week, assuming they do go that route, but I'd rather not reiterate that failed Dimension W marathon once again.

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• SwimPeanut

Already?!?! I mean I love the show but isn't it too soon for a marathon?

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

The second half of the week is still just the first 5 episodes of One-Punch Man.

Pretty boring, actually.

Saitama's just sitting back waiting for episode 6...

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimPeanut

Well yeah, considering that all we have is the first 5 eps.

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!