bucket list for this here forum / virtue of philosophy .
99   16

• SwimFan Banned

is too meet with at least four users .
    get more internationals here .
    subsequently erase memories that disrupt change absolute by way of the moon and sun all for the fun of peices in peace dipictions .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

open ends 311 ...

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

Who do you want to meet?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimFan Banned

all the russian femme santa clause .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

reaally though whomever is social when the moment presents itself which is a ways off in the sunset .

subject too change ...

Oh, they f**k on the first date... for realz.

I've met a bunch of people from here..... Saddy puts out.

shadowstalker211 said:

reaally though whomever is social when the moment presents itself which is a ways off in the sunset .

I feel like I would have to be really high to meet you.... take that as you want.

• SwimFan Banned

o.k stud spud .

subject too change ...

Ok... fart knocker.

• SwimFan Banned

Sawdamizer said:

shadowstalker211 said:

I feel like I would have to be really high to meet you.... take that as you want.

not really , i'd probably be the nicest most sincere person you'd ever met .
    which in turn means within means of my own i'm a true #sshole by and by .

subject too change ...

I'd pick a fight with you... it's just my thing.

• SwimFan Banned

Sawdamizer said:

Ok... fart knocker.

nothing like a firm bout of gas to start the getting going .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

Sawdamizer said:

I'd pick a fight with you... it's just my thing.

my thing is that nobody was truely meant too get along not even relatives , apart from respecting mutual distances and dancing a sporty gesture by any means in the delite of it all ........ sssaaaooo ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

basically what i am getting at is once an respected relation is established all is fair for maintaining that fleeting semblance toward the reality of worldly dispositions .
    like a top one hundred chart where nintey eight percent of the items are diluted endeavours while a vehicle for communication none the less at any rate .

or put more simply respect , vice , honour love . love being the ... well i leave it at that as it is .

subject too change ...

• Special Snowflake

I masturbate to your poetry.

Memento Mori

I tried... its terrible.