Im awake
145   12

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

This is what you get when someone is real and not full of shit trying to conform and make everyone accept them

• Banned

Ok fuggz comee over hang out , we got fried hicken and vokda.

Ok
    Sawdy hurt my feels
    Gonna go get f**ked up after this pee test

• Banned

lol fuggz. .. what is your substance of choice?? I thought you were sober these days.

• Special Snowflake

Memento Mori

Miku_Hawtsune said:

lol fuggz. .. what is your substance of choice?? I thought you were sober these days.

Ive been sober 1) cuz i was poor and 2)alcohol wasnt having the desired effects

Probably gonna take a few too many klonopins and drink some wine coolers.

• Banned

i have to ask you a question from this glorious, but short lived drunken mindstate. its your screen name just from the keys on the keyboard? cause lol you got drunk and BNMJV are just keys close on the keyboard???

Fuggs is a lot more fun when she is f**ked up.....

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Special Snowflake

It's just a mirror alt from bnmjy, and yes, it was created from the keys being very close. I made the name when I was very young on another site. I just stuck with it ever since.

Memento Mori

Don't explain yourself... imagine if I had to explain my name?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Fuggstice said:

Miku_Hawtsune said:

Ive been sober 1) cuz i was poor and 2)alcohol wasnt having the desired effects

Probably gonna take a few too many klonopins and drink some wine coolers.

booze doesn't have the punch it used to have. everybody feels that way.

you got to try the new thing. like drink lots of coffee and go to the gym. get a workout high. get off the klonopin before it ends up causing a long term bad withdrawal. do yourself the favor.

• Banned

bnmjv said:

It's just a mirror alt from bnmjy, and yes, it was created from the keys being very close. I made the name when I was very young on another site. I just stuck with it ever since.

hahahahahah! simple minded drunkenness! I knew it!