Favorite Discontinued Foods/Drinks
406   17

What were some of your favorites?

I really miss Mountain Dew Supernova. Sometimes they bring the diet one back for awhile, but it's not the same.

Only had these a few times but they were pretty good.

• SwimIcon

i don't think this has been discontinued, but i sure have a hard time finding it.

So you post a thread that says, favorite food... and you post a pic of something you've had a few times and is "pretty good"?

If you gotta go go with a smile

Chips! CHip! Chip!!!

FINE!

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Rice crispies with marshmallows

• SwimParagon

Real-sugar Pepsi. That was like nectar of the gods except super-easy to regulate intake of.

I suspect that last part is why it got pulled - not addictive enough...

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Frutopia

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimIcon

also these

• Babbling

Blood of orphans. Used to be popular in Eastern Europe. Impossible to find it bottled anymore.

• Helper

My all-time favorite soda was the original Pepsi Vanilla. The new one with Cherry is good, definitely better than the regular Vanilla we have now, but neither one of them is as good as the old one.

All three of these were cool, too, and they randomly bring back the Tropical one from time to time, including this month.

• SwimHero

PB Max and Tato Skins.

(I know Tato Skins changed to the name T.G.I. Friday's Potato Skins Snack Chips, but they're only sold here
    in gas stations. I miss being able to buy a bigger bag for a better price. Plus they tasted better when they were
    called Tato Skins.)

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

POOP

• SwimFan Banned

easily new york seltzer ... and ... shuttering a tad ... 😣 ... kenny rogers roasters .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Helper

I think you can still find these but I haven't been able to for years.

• Toonami

cause I actually legitimately liked them

for nostalgia reasons

and

they still sell these in the UK under the name "kinder eggs" the reason they were discontinued in america was because children choked on the toys inside of them thinking they were edible too

• Helper

I remember getting the purple ketchup like right after it came out. I was so pumped but it ended up tasting like crap.