I can drive a manual transmission vehicle.
813   30

• SwimParagon

Is there anyone else out there with this apparently rare skill?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• IB

I can but I choose not to. If I was on a race track I'd be all for it but I don't even want to bother on my every day commute.

I can too!

• Banned

I learned and did it for a few days but it's been a decade since I did it. I probably wouldn't be any good at it anymore.

Good for you!

POOP

• SwimFan Banned

the first time i tried the only thing i could think of is how am i too hold a drink . cause i was extra drinky then and was looking for a bargain ride . but i'm sure it isnt that difficult if i have bubble gum .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimParagon

Greeny said:

I can but I choose not to. If I was on a race track I'd be all for it but I don't even want to bother on my every day commute.

I actually feel weird driving automatic. Only reason I don't drive one... manual gearshifting in thick traffic can get rather obnoxious. -.-

• SwimParagon

Put in correct gear, cruise, pick up drink, take drink, put drink down. Like, duh. :P

• Swimuminati

I've never done it, but i'm sure I can and my next car is going to be a manual....I don't think I'll have any problems with all my time spent riding bikes...same concept

• Banned

Granny shifting when you should be double clutchin'..... listen.... I live my life one quarter mile at a time....... you never had me, you never had your car.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• ShoeHands

is OK with not learning that. But good for you

• Babbling

It is rare indeed for a female to be able to drive a stick. Back when I learned how to drive all they had was stick. You took the stick and beat the donkey and said, "Hiyaaaa!"

• SwimParagon

Mixboy said:

I've never done it, but i'm sure I can

gears grind like crazy and transmission blows up

Shifting gears in a car is nothing like shifting gears on a bike...

• Swimuminati

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Mixboy said:

I've never done it, but i'm sure I can

gears grind like crazy and transmission blows up

Shifting gears in a car is nothing like shifting gears on a bike...

you're right.......its easier

• SwimParagon

I don't know what double-clutching is, and I'm not sure I wanna know. Sounds bad for the car.

• SwimParagon

ThorsPenor said:

It is rare indeed for a female to be able to drive a stick. Back when I learned how to drive all they had was stick. You took the stick and beat the donkey and said, "Hiyaaaa!"

Huh. I thought the skill was just rare in general. I mean I've met an even split of... like two other people who can. XD

Ha, you needed a stick to get donkey to move.

• Banned

I do as well, if for no other reason than it heightens the thrill via the fear of imminent death when a fat bitch tries to give me road head.

• IB

nope, can't

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Babbling

We couldn't afford nice luxury rides like horses when I was a kid.

Nah being able to drive a stick shift car is rare nowadays. Cars go just as fast with automatics and it's sooooo much easier in traffic.

I learned how to drive using other people's cars because I was young. About 12-13 years old. but I've actually only owned two stick shift cars in my life because once driving became a chore during the daily commute I was like fuk that and bought automatics.

• Babbling

yo!

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimParagon

...how the hell am I not offended by you? O_o

• SwimParagon

ThorsPenor said:

We couldn't afford nice luxury rides like horses when I was a kid.

Nah being able to drive a stick shift car is rare nowadays. Cars go just as fast with automatics and it's sooooo much easier in traffic.

I learned how to drive using other people's cars because I was young. About 12-13 years old. but I've actually only owned two stick shift cars in my life because once driving became a chore during the daily commute I was like fuk that and bought automatics.

My dad taught me how to drive on manual and now automatic feels weird. My right hand and left foot flail about looking for shifter and clutch and it's just not natural man...

And high-five to Tsar for fellow driving multitasker!