Daily Board Confession
239   20

I haven't gone to the gym in almost 2 weeks now. Ever since I started wearing my old pants that I wore when I was in shape, I haven't been motivated as much to go.

Loosing like 25lbs and getting back to my waist size makes me happy and the only thing i'll gain in the gym is muscle at this point. I might try going again this week.

Think of muscle as insurance.

You get to eat more with a better metabolism and still be happy with yourself if you gain a little weight/lose a little muscle.

That's the thing that motivates me in my diets. ;-; Once I drop down to a number I'm happy with and losing any more would be excessive, I get to enjoy whatever food I want (kind of..) like a normal person.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

• Swimuminati

yeah, f**k cardio

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

someone who was an, and I think is still is, an important part of my life just recently tried to contact me a few hours ago...I've been feeling pretty goddamn dumpy about it for a bit now...it's been making me think about the last time I tried to...well maybe that's a bit much...

The Big T

• Banned

no dude, cardio is life.

POOP

Never thought of it like that.huh...

My diet has changed recently. And I do love junk food once in a while. I might looking at it like that then. Muscle to me was always just for looks.

• Banned

nah, man. muscle is good for keeping your metabolism up.

POOP

Well, cadio helped me burn all that crap faster then just lifting so there is some benefits to cadio. Plus, I can climb stairs without heavy breathing unlike before!

• Banned

Thisidiot said:

someone who was an, and I think is still is, an important part of my life just recently tried to contact me a few hours ago...I've been feeling pretty goddamn dumpy about it for a bit now...it's been making me think about the last time I tried to...well maybe that's a bit much...

cheer up, buddy. you need to look out for yourself.

POOP

• Swimuminati

we really need a sarcasm button

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

thanks for the fake semi-thoughtful well wish there...

The Big T

• Banned

Thisidiot said:

thanks for the fake semi-thoughtful well wish there...

well i don't know your situation, i mean, maybe you're a stalker or some shit. still, I don't think people should be offing themselves over stuff other people say or do.

POOP

true you don't know the situation and at this rate that's probably for the best...good luck with your half-hearted attempts at humanity Micheal Moore...

The Big T

• Banned

POOP

FieryDoom said:

nah, man. muscle is good for keeping your metabolism up.

So does that mean more trips to the toilet?

• Banned

I guess it depends what you eat. If you have a steak, I imagine your body is going to take longer to digest it than if you eat zucchini.

POOP

No. I wanan take things seriously and cause fights for not understanding a good joke!

These days i'm eating random stuff. Salads, chicken sandwish, pasta soup, etc. I guess the more solid, the less trips?

• Banned

yup. A few weeks ago I made the mistake of eating cactus for breakfast, soup for lunch, had plums and watermelon for snacks, and a salad for dinner. I probably crapped like 3 times in 2 hours.

POOP

• SwimComrad

the gym scares me
    you brave souls are the true heroes