i broke the cardinal rule of being me
207   20

• IB

walking outside in the heat for longer than 20 minutes. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegh

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimSage Banned

• Swimuminati

Why not bring an umbrella?

• IB

i had to get my car serviced and didn't feel like paying for a lyft. i have to go pick it up probably in 30 minutes and i'm taking a damn lyft

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Babbling

Uber everywhere

• SwimFan Banned

that fine ol' has been tanning me from the past so many years like i stole something .
    though the sun knows i love its spectacular grooves and that i need color just not that hue .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• IB

it just likes burning me. there's also a heat advisory out so i was especially dumb but hey i kept my $7

• SwimFan Banned

apart from that i'm usually golden fine .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• IB

uber is expensive yo

• Special Snowflake

what a story mark

Memento Mori

• IB

OH HAI LISA

• SwimFan Banned

i typically dont test the sun during this seasoning .

subject too change ...

• IB

yeah i just didn't really want to spend the money. i was spending enough on my car being serviced

• SwimFan Banned

gotcha .

myself its just that being branded in this town is akin to documenting hell .

subject too change ...

• IB

my precious monies

• SwimFan Banned

water polo olympics is fun anyway .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

every freaking time i tries to save bucks something comes along and proves ways differant around these parts . spending monies is just the same . like a flippid cess pool of misery . its factors proven full out real and pathetic .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

anyway have fun with that or whatever -

subject too change ...

• IB

Same here. Try to save and it never works