4

My daughter taught herself how to tell time
783   37

  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    Just so i couldn't give her a bath before 8pm.

    Fine, then, she knows she's tired and wants to go to bed early but nooooo...its not 8 o'clock, mom


  • Lord Of the Munge Façade
    2

    So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

    Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

    So that's where we stand.


  • 2

    She had to teach herself?

    Not learning from being taught by, like, a parent?


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    naraku360 said:

    She had to teach herself?

    Not learning from being taught by, like, a parent?

    She doesn't have to know how to tell time at all. She's six.


  • Banned
    1

    Fuggstice said:

    Just so i couldn't give her a bath before 8pm.

    Fine, then, she knows she's tired and wants to go to bed early but nooooo...its not 8 o'clock, mom

    damn, it's a sad day when your 6 year old has to tell you to give her a bath. smh.

    POOP


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Just so i couldn't give her a bath before 8pm.

    Fine, then, she knows she's tired and wants to go to bed early but nooooo...its not 8 o'clock, mom

    damn, it's a sad day when your 6 year old has to tell you to give her a bath. smh.

    Reading comprehension not your strong suit, huh?


  • Banned
    2

    not with your grammar it's not.

    POOP


  • SwimSuperFan
    1

    Fuggstice said:

    Just so i couldn't give her a bath before 8pm.

    Fine, then, she knows she's tired and wants to go to bed early but nooooo...its not 8 o'clock, mom

    Let's be real here, you don't have a daughter. You simply imagine having one everyday and pretend to have one to cover up your loneliness.

    Bush did 9/11


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    Deathgod201 said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Just so i couldn't give her a bath before 8pm.

    Fine, then, she knows she's tired and wants to go to bed early but nooooo...its not 8 o'clock, mom

    Let's be real here, you don't have a daughter. You simply imagine having one everyday and pretend to have one to cover up your loneliness.

    You have a cat, don't you?


  • Puppy Power
    5

    So, what I gather from this is that you try to trick your kid by giving her a bath earlier than normal, but she outsmarted you by learning how to tell time.

    09/13/03


  • Check It Out!
    1

    Fuggstice said:

    naraku360 said:

    She had to teach herself?

    Not learning from being taught by, like, a parent?

    She doesn't have to know how to tell time at all. She's six.

    My nephew is 6 and he's been doing it for a while now. Telling time is actually a pretty important/helpful thing for him to know at a young age.


  • 0

    Fuggstice said:

    naraku360 said:

    She had to teach herself?

    Not learning from being taught by, like, a parent?

    She doesn't have to know how to tell time at all. She's six.

    You just don't want to teach her things, do you?


  • SwimVIP Banned
    0

    "Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal


  • SwimSuperFan
    0

    Fuggstice said:

    Deathgod201 said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Just so i couldn't give her a bath before 8pm.

    Fine, then, she knows she's tired and wants to go to bed early but nooooo...its not 8 o'clock, mom

    Let's be real here, you don't have a daughter. You simply imagine having one everyday and pretend to have one to cover up your loneliness.

    You have a cat, don't you?

    of course
    my kitty kat, imgur(.)com/144LURt (don't want it being some huge picture taking up the entire screen)

    Bush did 9/11


  • Banned
    0

    Meanwhile, my kids can both tell time, and bathe themselves. I haven't "given" my youngest a bath in over a year.

    It was me.....It was always me.


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    scoobdog said:

    So, what I gather from this is that you try to trick your kid by giving her a bath earlier than normal, but she outsmarted you by learning how to tell time.

    I said that plainly enough. I dont need no freaking translation!


  • Incoherent Babbling Banned
    0

    Buddyroe360 said:

    Meanwhile, my kids can both tell time, and bathe themselves. I haven't "given" my youngest a bath in over a year.

    Why does everything she say have to turn into a pissing contest with each other to ascertain who the better parent is?

    Would you two just hate f**k already?

    Lol fk u.


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    Deathgod201 said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Deathgod201 said:

    Fuggstice said:

    Just so i couldn't give her a bath before 8pm.

    Fine, then, she knows she's tired and wants to go to bed early but nooooo...its not 8 o'clock, mom

    Let's be real here, you don't have a daughter. You simply imagine having one everyday and pretend to have one to cover up your loneliness.

    You have a cat, don't you?

    of course
    my kitty kat, imgur(.)com/144LURt (don't want it being some huge picture taking up the entire screen)

    Sigh. How did i know? See, some people actually have children and don't have to treat a cat like they are human instead of breeding.


  • Banned
    0

    Tusdar said:

    Buddyroe360 said:

    Meanwhile, my kids can both tell time, and bathe themselves. I haven't "given" my youngest a bath in over a year.

    Why does everything she say have to turn into a pissing contest with each other to ascertain who the better parent is?

    Would you two just hate f**k already?

    Go play with Zeni, this ain't your problem

    It was me.....It was always me.


  • Babbling
    0

    Teach her how to read an analog clock.


  • Incoherent Babbling Banned
    0

    Buddyroe360 said:

    Tusdar said:

    Buddyroe360 said:

    Meanwhile, my kids can both tell time, and bathe themselves. I haven't "given" my youngest a bath in over a year.

    Why does everything she say have to turn into a pissing contest with each other to ascertain who the better parent is?

    Would you two just hate f**k already?

    Go play with Zeni, this ain't your problem

    Haven't you realized I just completely ignore him now as if he's some kind of white noise?

    Seriously tho, with all this complain people do about people shitting up the forum you two are literally popcorn motivators.

    Lol fk u.


Log in to reply