Real Notification
364   17

• Special Snowflake

@Special-Snowflake crew

You guys need to recognize that you're special snowflakes. If you don't recognize it, you will forever find it difficult to read anything ever again, because it would just be far too confusing for your special snowflake mind to process, however grammatical errors will be a thing of the past for you, and that, I suppose, is a benefit.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• ShoeHands

Damn right. I'm taking my compliment.

• Special Snowflake

You took this compliment so well, you must truly be a special snowflake. I'm honored by your presence.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Nyaa or Nothing

non special snowflake here, "grammatical errors will be a thing of the past for you".

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake

I'm not so sure about you fella, I've not seen you around these parts in special snowflakeville. Are you some kind of nyaa or something?

• Special Snowflake

Your rank feels scary, what sorcery is this?!

• Swimuminati

it's old blood board magic

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

I don't need no stinkin' tag!/rank!

POOP

• Special Snowflake

Does Luuv know of this?! Oh wait.. he must have written it himself.... GASP... ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

• Special Snowflake

But all the other cool adultkids are doing it :(

• Banned

I ain't no cool kid! I'm a rebel!

POOP

• Swimuminati

lil_stewie said:

Does Luuv know of this?! Oh wait.. he must have written it himself.... GASP... SWIMUMINATI CONFIRMED

@Swimuminati confirmed

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake

gtfo there can only be one

Memento Mori

• Banned

conanwong said:

non special snowflake here, "grammatical errors will be a thing of the past for you".

^sober enlightenment

• SwimComrad

atleast someone recognizes me

and a real human bean?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC