i spent $85 today trying to save $30
608   23

• IB

this is my life

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Babbling

Tell us how you managed to pull that one off. Switching to Geico? Buying drugs by quantity?

• Banned

alt text

POOP

• Swimuminati

spend to save, its every retailers best trick...

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB

the place i normally get an oil change at was closing and i didn't want to have to leave my car there and take a ride to work the next day. so i left my car at a different place, walked back in the heat, had to take a lyft there and tip the guy because he got me there within like 3 minutes of it closing, had to buy aloe vera from the burn i got walking home earlier. all said and done, it was about $85 to save $30 from taking a lyft to work

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Babbling

Second only to the old car dealer statement..."All cars sold under invoice! How do we make money? Volume!"

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimComrad

I always tell myself to spend no more than 50$ on groceries and I always end up spending 200$

• Babbling

Shoulda done the oil change yerself!

• IB

HOA forbids it and hell hath no fury like a 70 year old woman with nothing else better to do with her life than make yours miserable

• Babbling

I spent about $150 on my oil change. Got new filters. They vacuumed. Checked my fluids. Super expensive but I'm a lazy bitch.

You don't have a garage door you can close so no one can see you change your oil?

• IB

i do but my garage is really small. i don't have enough room to maneuver around

Guess you had to spend it at some point.

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

HOA forbids it and hell hath no fury like a 70 year old woman with nothing else better to do with her life than make yours miserable

wait, wuuut...f**k that...they won't let you work on your own vehicles...that's a deal breaker

• IB

Mixboy said:

Naraku4656 said:

wait, wuuut...f**k that...they won't let you work on your own vehicles...that's a deal breaker

the logic of it is that, and go with me on this because it's not my idea.and i don't understand the logic either, it's "environmentally less friendly" to have an amateur work on it than a proper mechanic who would know how to dispose of stuff. the road i'm on is a private road, so they say it's to stop people from throwing old oil down the street drains or whatever because then they'd have to pay some sort of fine. idk it's dumb

• Babbling

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Babbling

Yeah you'll find that most dumbsh!ts who change their own oil will dump it down the storm drain or throw it in the trash which will end in landfills or oceans where it will do toxic harm.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

• IB

maybe they should change the license exam to be "can you change your oil properly?", "can you jump a car?" "can you change a flat?". then maybe we wouldn't be stupid

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

Mixboy said:

Naraku4656 said:

the logic of it is that, and go with me on this because it's not my idea.and i don't understand the logic either, it's "environmentally less friendly" to have an amateur work on it than a proper mechanic who would know how to dispose of stuff. the road i'm on is a private road, so they say it's to stop people from throwing old oil down the street drains or whatever because then they'd have to pay some sort of fine. idk it's dumb

That calls for a set of HOA guidelines...maybe set up a proper disposal area if they're that hung up about it...i'm sure this turns off quite a few prospective home buyers...

I always take my used oil to the walmart down the street....it's not the only place either that accepts used oil...

• IB

i don't go to malls for this reason. start in Kohls, end up in Nordstrom. it's like NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. and then i don't buy anything ever

• IB

the walmart around here is a neighborhood market, not a legit one. the nearest actual one is kind of far. like i get the reasoning because yeah fine ok i don't want people dumping shit down the drain but at the same time, i know not to do that let me change my oil