When will the racist illegalization of marijiana end?
263   18

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

• Swimuminati

not soon enough, unfortunately

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

I didn't know pot was black.

POOP

• Babbling

Well this is a start. The DEA and other government offices knew marijuana has medicinal qualities way back since the early 1920's. The propaganda used to be against Mexicans and their "loco weed". Beware, white people! Don't smoke the devil's weed! It's poisoning your children!

Also the DEA makes more money by confiscating property from marijuana users and growers. The DEA doesn't want to wait for marijuana taxes it's easier to jack people at gunpoint. Also you'd have to release all the people in jail for marijuana and the DEA is a bunch of ass holes who have taken away the freedoms of millions of people. They don't want to admit that they blatantly knew that marijuana was medicinal.

• SwimComrad

NEVER

• Babbling Banned

Wait a second. Marijuana's black? I thought it was Hispanic?

Heh, learn something new every day.

Damn it, Fiery! You beat me to it.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

Let's not forget you can also make everything with hemp.

It puts big oil, big cig, all construction companies, and many many other companies out of business, or forces them to switch over to hemp.

Lol fk u.

^ this is the real reason it's illegal.

Lol fk u.

also timber

Lol fk u.

first ford vehicle was designed to run on hemp

Lol fk u.

• Babbling

The first Skyrim mod was drawn on hemp. Also, Jesus' clothes used to be made of hemp.

• Swimuminati

Tusdar said:

It puts big oil, big cig, all construction companies, and many many other companies out of business, or forces them to switch over to hemp.

William Randolph Hearst was the original driving force that got us here...all because of this ^

• Swimuminati

Tusdar said:

first ford vehicle was designed to run on hemp

actually is was alcohol

Biodiesel can be made from the oils in hemp seeds and stalks and alcohol fuel (ethanol or, less commonly, methanol) from the fermentation of the whole plant. Biodiesel produced from hemp is sometimes known as "hempoline".

Production of vehicle fuel from hemp is very small. Commercial biodiesel and biogas is typically produced from cereals, coconuts, palmseeds and cheaper raw materials like garbage, wastewater, dead plant and animal material, animal feces and kitchen waste.

Lol fk u.

• Babbling

Mixboy said:

Tusdar said:

William Randolph Hearst was the original driving force that got us here...all because of this ^

That guy has a beautiful castle. F**king asshole.

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

Mixboy said:

Tusdar said:

That guy has a beautiful castle. F**king asshole.

the marijuana thing's just the tip of the iceberg...that guy was trying to do some illuminati level shit...things like controlling public education so the masses didn't get "too smart"...unreal

• Babbling

Yeah I've read all about the assholé who used his power to illegalize marijuana. He worked in cahoots with douchebags in the medical field to alter results of findings. A truly evil amazing man.