I'm tired.
136   10

• [adult swim] Singles

Like really tired.
    This might be the first time I go to bed at a normal time because I have to and want to in years.

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Why are you so tired?

• [adult swim] Singles

Because my new job requires 3 hours of transit time to and from.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Tusdar said:

Because my new job requires 3 hours of transit time to and from.

Fuuuck...and i was worried about a 15 minute drive now that i dont work from home. Maybe you should sleep on the way?

• [adult swim] Singles

Once I start driving in two weeks it turns into an hour and twenty minute, or when I get moved to another location which will happen - it will be a 5 minute walk.

• SwimFan Banned

are ya past forty . if so i'm particulary hunting down peoples in that bracket to warm up for every damned body else . i triumph the insult comic puppet kid ya . i'm hunting everyone and everything .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Pokemon Master

eat a cheesesteak to wake you up

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• SwimFan Banned

Tusdar said:

Once I start driving in two weeks it turns into an hour and twenty minute, or when I get moved to another location which will happen - it will be a 5 minute walk.

good for you , get rightly settled dinner bell .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Babbling

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Babbling

An hour and a half isn't too bad. A long time ago I used to have to catch the bus. It took 2 and a half hours to get to work and 2 and a half hours back home. That's 5 hours a day on the bus. That's 1 day out of the week that you're on the bus. That's 72 days a year that you're stuck in the purgatory that is the public transportation system.

Work hard and get a car.