the need females deserve .
271   10

• SwimFan Banned

after they get a load of my extravagantly fine good lovin' ...
    ... from between any coast to borders without the most is every chance possible to show a display of the beauty of being pretty regardless of cost while even so at the most inexpensive means too provide this measure . even if it is simply to entertain counterpart females unto travels of feelings inside emotions in motion ( i seek to be totally original at any rate but that last bit , emotions ( in motion ) is a billy squier cut , would use a led zeppelin referance though that would simply be getting carried away from dazed and confused ... anyway ........ ) toward enhancing particular insights around building character throughout settlements of interests of attracting interests for having sorts and to an extent individuals (multiple) ; involved amid resolutions made absolute by and by the understanding of self representations of the honouring of loves appeal to be .
    ... this and they should most definately stay the hell out of law . any law , unless stringently absolutely true unto scaling measures from days presented as truth in accordances outright .
    businesses , yes . law , hell no .

while for those that are to complain about what they dont understand or have any sense made out as evident english , go and get a grown person to hold your hand the next time you take a shit and to also take hold from eating the shit that fills your measly degeneration of useless flesch that has resulted in the blob on your sholders that moves your pathetic shell of all of f@cking nothing - male or female -

have a pickle of a day .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

simply slighty unsettled is the reason for this dash of the season .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

spiralmazing ...

subject too change ...

• Helper

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

• Special Snowflake

Well, they could definitely use some clit stimulation from what I hear.

• Swimuminati

....or less, depending

cuz like, yeah, we know thats an easy trigger but that shit can get played out too

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Special Snowflake

Firefly24 said:

....or less, depending

cuz like, yeah, we know thats an easy trigger but that shit can get played out too

So you're saying I should put this dirt devil back in the closet? >__>

• Swimuminati

um, yeah. i don't like the sound of that at all.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Special Snowflake

Firefly24 said:

um, yeah. i don't like the sound of that at all.

I'm sorry, I'm really bad at this.... :(

• Swimuminati

i'm bad at maths