I got a library card today
680   22

• Super Nerd of the Year

Havin fun isn't hard
    When you've got a library card

I love libraries.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

I messed up my library card. Did you know you can get a library card for a baby? I'm back in business now!

• SwimFan Banned

stay away from the one book . it has disposition written all over it . also in it . it is a book of disposition dont ya no .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Babbling

Meanwhile, in Chicago...
    "Ronald H______, 23, has been charged with felony theft for trying to use a stolen library card which detectives say was taken in an ovenight burglary in the Bucktown neighborhood.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimFan Banned

gay . the happy gay , gay .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

Let's not talk about theft. Think happy thoughts.

• SwimFan Banned

hook. line . sinker .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

silly law man and its laws to keep laws in place . cause laws are all lawee in stuff .

subject too change ...

• Nyaa or Nothing

i have a library card ever since i was a kid, though i lost my original one as a kid too and got a new flimsy one sometime in the 2000s ever since. time goes by and i see they come up with some fancy designs for library cards while i'm still stuck with the old solid color design.

• Pokemon Master

nerd

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• Super Nerd of the Year

• Babbling

Well, they think the guy might be the "Bucktown Creeper". I guess he breaks in to places at night and watches people sleep...then steals stuff.

Sleep tight!

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Swimuminati

lucky! the only decent library in my county, which i had a card to, caught on after i moved and revoked my card cuz i didn't live in that city anymore. i can go in and read as a guest but not check out anything, or i can sign onto a waiting list to pay yearly for the card. the waiting list is too damn long tho.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Helper

Dang! Now I remember that my library card needs to be renewed

• SwimFan Banned

okey dokey but my paranoia is murdering people in a really really nice way ... ssaaoo ... no room for much else .
    also that idiot needs a special place to loose its lost condition of terrible sex gone astray .

subject too change ...

• IB

Nerd

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimFan Banned

a waiting list to read , thats f#cked up .

subject too change ...

• Pokemon Master

Naraku4656 said:

Nerd

how dare u

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• IB

Fite me 1v1

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Special Snowflake

Arthur is a bad anime.

Memento Mori