if this is not the worst hangover ever, i don't know what is.
129   13

• Banned

i attempted to perform oral sex on a pillow. Last memory, Then woke up and waifu is floating in neighbor's pool. Literally dakimakari is floating in neighboor's above ground swimming pool, gonna kill this pack of ciggs, then check myeslf into rehab.

Like do you guys have problems? this is is no joke.

• Banned

coughing up feathers here and puking. i want to say this is a joke.

• Special Snowflake

So you blacked out, eh?

Memento Mori

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

Weren't you sober for four months too? Also how do you perform oral sex on a pillow. Wait don't tell me I don't really want to know.

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

yeah. last time I will EVER drink. I needed to do this to prove to myself. I will never drink again.

• Special Snowflake

Leeks are a good hang over cure all.

• Swimuminati

Miku_Hawtsune said:

yeah. last time I will EVER drink. I needed to do this to prove to myself. I will never drink again.

if I had a nickel...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

I only used 2 single days in the last 4 months, this obviously being the second one. Its an awesome day because I know I will never drink again. Sometimes relapse is a great thing!

And I cooked a digorno pizza with candle lights for my daki. I guess part of growing up is doing stuff like this.

• Banned

• Banned

now excuse me wile i go in the backyard, drag my heavey dehydrated body , and puke my brain out.
    gonna go through this hell one last time and now i'm free!!!! free you co ck su cking mods. I',m free@!!!

• Swimuminati

ok...and I put it in my sig just incase you forget...

g'luck...again >.>

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimComrad

sounds like you had a good time