The Big T

• Banned

Thisidiot said:

..was pretty good.

Doubtful.

about as much as your good person

The Big T

• IB

I want to see it but I'm going to wait until it's in the dollar movie theater. I don't really want to pay $20 for a movie

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

Thisidiot said:

about as much as your good person

I heard that Margot Robbie was the only good part of the film.

So that's.

What?

1/15?

No thanks.

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

I want to see it

Why?

• IB

ViperGirl said:

Naraku4656 said:

I want to see it

Why?

Nothing else better to do. Come with me and let's do something SEXY like go bowling or eat nachos

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

No.

I'd rather see a good movie.

• IB

Manos: The Hands of Fate?

• Senpai

I liked it a solid 7.5/10

• Banned

StarPanda said:

solid 7.5/10 turd

More accurate.

• SwimSuperFan

I actually did like Suicide Squad more than I thought I would.

I have two major issues though, the first being I hate the new Joker. I'm sure Jared Leto is a good actor, but I hated this gangsta prison bitch looking Joker.

My second major issue is kind of a spoiler for the movie (will say it vaguely to not reveal anything), but in the movie Amanda Waller has a group of FBI (i believe FBI) agents working under her, innocent men and women. and at some point when the group meets up with Waller she goes and kills all those that were working under her, herself. That didn't sit well with me at all (and I know even notable youtube reviewers such as Angryjoe and some others also didn't like that part). It's completely out of character for Waller, she would never kill innocents, but of course DC has to make things as dark as possible. What I thought would have worked better is if she ordered Will Smith's character, Deadshot, to kill them, however Deadshot doesn't kill innocents, him being the most humanized character in the movie. I would have liked to see Deadshot and Waller having a face off, Will Smith using his Will Smith way of talking to refuse to, to which Waller would give it up and just leave them behind in the room.

I feel the only reason why they decided to have Waller gun them all down (aside from DC having to be as dark as an abyss) is that they didn't want a group following them around and couldn't think of a way to write off the others other than killing them.

Aside from those two things, I did like the movie. I thought Will Smith was the best character and performance in it.

Bush did 9/11

that's not DC...that's Snyder ...saw his name in the credits ...also I loved that Batfleck was in the film...also I thought this movie wasn't suppose to take part in the dc movie universe? I had heard somewhere it was suppose to be a standalone film.. but they played it out like it was a sequel of sorts...

The Big T

• SwimSuperFan

Thisidiot said:

that's not DC...that's Snyder ...saw his name in the credits ...also I loved that Batfleck was in the film...also I thought this movie wasn't suppose to take part in the dc movie universe? I had heard somewhere it was suppose to be a standalone film.. but they played it out like it was a sequel of sorts...

I hate Snyder and his involvement in the DCU. The dude wants everything to be abyssal dark. BvS was one of the darkest movies I've seen, especially the theatrical cut. In interviews Snyder talked about Nolan's batman saying that if he made it, Batman would have been sodomized in prison. When speaking of Superman he has an image of Superman destroying people and saying things like "you call me a superhero and yet I just blew that guy to pieces". DC really needs to fire Snyder.

And Suicide Squad is full on part of the DCU

Bush did 9/11

• SwimIcon

idk. i thought it was kinda meh...