Ohayou
127   12

• SwimStar

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Arm Meat Admiral

Fate stay night?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Arm Meat Admiral

Naraku4656 said:

Fate stay night?

BAD NARAKU BAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT STUFF ANYMORE

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimStar

Naraku4656 said:

Fate stay night?

yes

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• SwimStar

Naraku4656 said:

Naraku4656 said:

Fate stay night?

rediscover weebdom

• Arm Meat Admiral

QuebecElegy said:

Naraku4656 said:

Naraku4656 said:

Fate stay night?

rediscover weebdom

God no

• SwimStar

• Arm Meat Admiral

I went to NY comic con years ago. It was full of week shits like then me. Now me is much better and fully improved

• SwimStar

i used to want to go cons.
    and cosplay too.
    oh god im remembering how much of a weeb i used to be.

• Arm Meat Admiral

I've repressed most of that. Hell I've stopped using the naraku name on a lot of places

• SwimStar

i dont think ive used weeb names anywhere outside of mal

• Arm Meat Admiral

i have, unfortunately. it's very hard to change a name most people know you by...