4

Who's in college? I have a question.
200   10

  • 0

    How do kids in class take notes nowadays? Laptops? Or even phones/tablets? Do they just record the whole lecture? Or is it still normal to take notes by hand?


  • The Room
    0

    Out of college by three years but it was a mix of notepads and iPads when I was there

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Super Nerd of the Year
    0

    Graduated a little over a year ago; I personally took handwritten notes in class then transferred to computer for studying from. Lots of people do one or the other in class though.


  • Banned
    0

    Lots of professors prepare powerpoint slides with the main bullets filled in except for a blank key word or something, as well as some of the ancillary information that often ends up on exams. It is a way of incentivizing people to come to class to absorb the lecture content.


  • The Room
    0

    i had a few professors who literally read off of the slides and that was it. almost no one ever showed up for classes. i remember going to the final and seeing people who i could swear i never saw before

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Swimuminati
    0

    E_NAYD said:

    Lots of professors prepare powerpoint slides with the main bullets filled in except for a blank key word or something, as well as some of the ancillary information that often ends up on exams. It is a way of incentivizing people to come to class to absorb the lecture content.

    thats depressing

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Firefly24 said:

    E_NAYD said:

    Lots of professors prepare powerpoint slides with the main bullets filled in except for a blank key word or something, as well as some of the ancillary information that often ends up on exams. It is a way of incentivizing people to come to class to absorb the lecture content.

    thats depressing

    How so?

    some lay-abouts like me don't even show up unless there's a test or something to turn in....you gotta be creative to fill classes

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    I just doodle for all my notes, and still make straight A's some how. :|


  • Swimuminati
    0

    OuroborosBlack said:

    I just doodle for all my notes, and still make straight A's some how. :|

    -cough- b*****bs -cough- '>.>

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • 0

    if you take an online course pretty much digital, in an actual classroom burger wrappers and ketchup tipped fries. tater tots if you are doing simple calculus.

    Why, thank you for noticing!


Log in to reply