remember that episode of Arthur where they Parodied pokemon
142   11

• Toonami

and said everyone would forget about it in a week?

......it's been a decade:|

• Babbling

wut?

• Swimuminati

I actually caught an episode the other day...I had no idea it was still on....it's lame now >.>

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

I keep thinking your rank says SwimSausage.

• Swimuminati

if only

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• IB

I can't take anything with Arthur in it seriously after all these Arthur memes in the interwebs

The only episodes of Arthur i really remember were the library card episode and the spelling bee episode. Now i'll always know to spell aardvark, and that having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card

alt text

as a repressed white guy who doesnt go outside, i dont know eactly what black twitter is, but it constitutes maybe 15% of my daily reading

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• Toonami

Mixboy said:

I actually caught an episode the other day...I had no idea it was still on....it's lame now >.>

yeah PBS fired the old animation company and animates it in Flash now, it looks horrendous

• Toonami

Galaxian said:

alt text

as a repressed white guy who doesnt go outside, i dont know eactly what black twitter is, but it constitutes maybe 15% of my daily reading

that's not even Marc Brown

this is

like i know who the f**k created arthur offhand..smh

i did actually have to dress up as arthur at my first job in an actual factual VHS rental store some 90 years ago...hugged some kid..scared both of us a lot...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC