the aftermath of last nights....
315   21

• Banned

drinking session. ...

Confessed to my mom I am gay and I have a drinking problem. Neither of those things are true honestly.

Pulled down an entire cabinet on top of my head, broke about 300 dollars worth of china.

Licked waifu's butthole in front of my mom. Literally this happened, mom walked in on the whole thing.

Mom said she would kick me out if I don't bring to psychiatrists next appointment.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Special Snowflake

That's some funny shit.

Yeah, definitely lay off the substances. Have you been missing your appointments?

Memento Mori

i got blackout drunk in front of my mom a few times this week..

its been happening for years so nothing too shocking came out i assume, but...always fun to wake up to!

but wait....yur waifu is a real person?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• Puppy Power

I mean, if you're going to raise the bar after running down the street naked, licking a pillow's butthole is certainly ambitious.

09/13/03

• Banned

yeah. not taking the small, manageable, yet necessary dose of the bipolar med.

I realized , after being honest with myself (this all honestly happened^ I swear to you) that its better to just be honest and get help. Honestly, its not like I am hopeless, just need to make take ownership and fix the problem.

• Banned

scoobdog said:

I mean, if you're going to raise the bar after running down the street naked, licking a pillow's butthole is certainly ambitious.

hold on... Did I tell you guys about that? I must have.. lol.

• Puppy Power

You sure did.

09/13/03

i see i once again have had too much faith in todays youth...

• Banned

used off ebay. 47.99$

• Banned

me before the hair cutt btw

how much for the pillow?

• Banned

47.99 $

what is this, an everything's 47.99 ? sale?

• Banned

Are you asking about the pillow right?

the f**king couch you gigantic retard! how much for that slick piece of ass comfort?

• Banned

It was part of a set so I don't know . about 240.

and that includes the semen, pillow, and misshapen lump of human, right?

Miku you are quite a character.

• SwimNinja

Miku_Hawtsune said:

used off ebay. 47.99$

Wait wait wait...you bought your waifu pillow used...did you at least wash it right away? Cus eww.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

PrincessUnikitty said:

Miku_Hawtsune said:

used off ebay. 47.99$

Wait wait wait...you bought your waifu pillow used...did you at least wash it right away? Cus eww.

Can we please not refer to her as a pillow?

Yes I gave her a nice shower when she got here.