first video game you remember playing
1419   43

• SwimIcon

chopper command on the atari 2600 in my cousin's basement. yeah, i'm old.

eroge is all I remember....

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimIcon

• Special Snowflake

You're really old. Like ancient and disgusting old.

The first game I remember playing was Super Mario World.

Memento Mori

• SwimIcon

bnmjv said:
    You're really old. Like ancient and disgusting old.

i know. i'd feel bad about it, but i'll be dead soon.

• SwimDandy Banned

Tetris hendheld.

Oops

• Swimuminati

I think it was Mario on Gameboy

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

Tennis
    Jai Alai

• SwimIcon

I can hardly wait for the movie...

first legend of zelda on the NES

my father bought it for me, then tried to make me do yard work before i'd even found the first dungeon!

this is why im a suicidal drug addicted piece of shit

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

Pong

• SwimIcon

ThorsPenor said:

Tennis
    Jai Alai

tennis?

• SwimIcon

Galaxian said:

first legend of zelda on the NES

my father bought it for me, then tried to make me do yard work before i'd even found the first dungeon!

this is why im a suicidal drug addicted piece of shit

that dick... if i had a parent like that, i would totally develop a crippling drug habit.

• Babbling

Nope. O.G. Atari. It was my dad's.

• SwimIcon

6clawPaw said:

Pong

pong was a man's game, son.

a man's game...

• Banned

Sonic on Sega Genesis.

• SwimIcon

i always wanted a genesis but i had a nintendo and my parents couldn't wrap their brains around why anyone would want two consoles...

it's a miracle i didn't become a serial killer.

• SwimVIP

This makes me laugh. Here's an OLD SCHOOL video game. BurgerTime released literally 9 days after I was born. It wasn't until I was about 3 years old, that I started playing this game. Damn, do I feel old.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

i remember getting both a turbo grafix and a super nintendo on the same christmas...felt like a superstar going to 3rd grade next school sentence

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• SwimIcon

TheRealistMe said:

This makes me laugh. Here's an OLD SCHOOL video game. BurgerTime released literally 9 days after I was born. It wasn't until I was about 3 years old, that I started playing this game. Damn, do I feel old.

i don't remember that one... and believe me i'm old enough.

• SwimVIP

Nameraka_Hanzaisha said:

TheRealistMe said:

i don't remember that one... and believe me i'm old enough.

LOL! I had to play the game using a keyboard.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage