modern 80s
847   26

as i sit here drinking the dregs of each liquor bottle and listening to Electric Youth on high volume, drunk, still in detox, joking about my impending suicide...synthwave is becoming popular thanks in part to Stranger Things maybe..i keep seeing vaporwave, while not exactly 80's, is still nostalgia derived in part, cropping up in "culture"...theres a flitting, fleeting existential dread that nothing can escape consumption..."fight tuburculosis folks. the old junkie..." you know how it goes..legs in a suitcase and so on...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

every gag from this barely diluted vodka disables my vision just enough...

hm, since nobody reads anything anymore, the work im alluding to is called "The Junky's Christmas" (Kurt Cobain does an interesting enough rendition of Silent Night over a spoken version of this by the author..), in which a junkie gives up his shot and in so doing, feels the "immaculate hit"..i..i kind of lost my train of thought there...

• Banned

Not everyone here is addicted to heroin.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• [adult swim] Singles

u sure tilt easily.

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Banned

What does that mean? Galaxian is a heroin addict taking offense to people not noticing a heroin addict's references at five in the morning. I state facts.How many people outside of heroin addicts remember heroin literature?

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• [adult swim] Singles

you're reallllly annoying and you must be the life of parties

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Banned

I am the life of every party and a pleasurable part of everyone's day in every encounter. Probably not yours, but then you're not an enjoyable person.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• The Room

DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

Galaxian saved my name here......

He's a solid dude.

If you gotta go go with a smile

This struck me as hilarious. I'm sitting in an airport and can't get wifi, I'm still drunk and just found my gate.. I've got 2 hours I'm going to drink more... But this is classic literature, no? William Burroughs is somewhat iconic... People should recognize him, right?

Alps Bru the nomenclature is recovering junkie scum. I thank you

$15 for a shot of rum an three cans of coke...f**k you ord

• Banned

Man, what's up with Musket today. He's been on a tear from what I've read so far.

It was me.....It was always me.

How you guys know everyone's alts and shit? I gave up on that shit so long ago if you don't spell it close enough you're a new person as far as I can tell... Then there's dudes outright spotting buckets and parks and whatever smh.. Im not too old yet!

• Banned

I can mostly just spot babblers, and the WTF mod thread is a good indicator.....Other than that, I have a hard time spotting TiC, Viper and Zeni alts until they do something obvious.

I usually can just ask Bucket if an alt is his......I don't think he'll lie about it, and no one cares about that other guy

I don't even know who tic is... I see that all over... So wtf is tic? Hieroglyphics and whatever, f**k...

BTW sorry for like asking you to explain basic shit to me like a f**king social maladjust, but I can't follow this site.. I got serious dopamine issues to deal with

• Banned

I don't mind, I'm probably going to be awake for at least the next 48 hours as it is.......Tic is only mildly annoying, I can't rememeber the name he's currently operating under though.

What's the old name... I've been here since 2003 so most names that stuck, I'll recognize, and I see "tic" referenced so much.. I can handle the truth buddy I'm pretty sure...

• Banned

I think is main was TiCcore.....Though he may have had other names before that....Not completely sure.

That's literally his f**king name,, I've been trying to figure out qhqt tic crore the or whatever aitpxorrrct says I just typed.. For like maybe a week.