My fwb pissed me off
2494   63

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

So my moms like "take me my cousin house. Im gonna spend the night out".
    So my v****a is like "oh yeah, call mike". So i drop my mom off. Mikes like "when you coming". And i had to go home and let my daughter bathe so i tell him "in an hour..hour and a half"
    So i get home and get my daughter in the tub and order a pizza to pick up on the way...so my daughter gets dresssed in pajamas and i move all her stuff in my moms room and grab my keys..and call mike and tell him im on my way and you know what this dummy says? "Hold up, i gotta take a shower and ill call you back"
    Its like after 9pm at this time. This dumb motherf**ker had like 2 hours to get his shit together. What was he doing the whole time knowing i was on my way? So i flip out and tell him to forget it. I aint coming. My v****a was disappointed but dummy needs to learn my time is precious.

• Banned

POOP

• Banned

Did I read this wrong, or did she drop off her mother and essentially was going to leave her daugter alone while she goes to get dug out

It was me.....It was always me.

Her getting it from a man who can't take a non crooked picture to save his life is a lot more important than her daughter. He'll, that girls already grown.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

I still have no idea what's happening in this pic.....No matter how I rotate it, it seems to break the laws of physics.

• Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

Did I read this wrong, or did she drop off her mother and essentially was going to leave her daugter alone while she goes to get dug out

yup, that's what it says.

POOP

• Banned

Fuggstice said:

So my v****a is like "oh yeah, call mike". So i drop my mom off. Mikes like "when you coming". And i had to go home and let my daughter bathe so i tell him "in an hour..hour and a half"
    So i get home and get my daughter in the tub and order a pizza to pick up on the way...so my daughter gets dresssed in pajamas and i move all her stuff in my moms room and grab my keys..and call mike and tell him im on my way and you know what this dummy says? "Hold up, i gotta take a shower and ill call you back"
    Its like after 9pm at this time. This dumb motherf**ker had like 2 hours to get his shit together. What was he doing the whole time knowing i was on my way? So i flip out and tell him to forget it. I aint coming. My v****a was disappointed but dummy needs to learn my time is precious.

important parts bolded. get cps over here.

POOP

FieryDoom said:

Buddyroe360 said:

yup, that's what it says.

Huh..dont quote the stupid. I was taking her with me. You cant leave a 6 year old home alone. She couldn't understand why we didn't get mike and just got the pizza instead. I think i told her because he was stupid i don't remember.

• Banned

FieryDoom said:

Fuggstice said:

POOP

FieryDoom said:

FieryDoom said:

Fuggstice said:

Dont let that dummy taint your thoughts. He has like 10 good brain cells left after all the drugging and drinking..

Maybe he has scoliosis?

Yes, take your daughter with you on your booty call.

• Banned

You misspelled syphilis.

That too.

• IB

whatevah..

• Banned

Fuggstice said:

FieryDoom said:

FieryDoom said:

Fuggstice said:

Dont let that dummy taint your thoughts. He has like 10 good brain cells left after all the drugging and drinking..

and you have maybe a couple of good brain cells and don't even drink.
    alt text

POOP

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

cowboy_stilgar said:

her daughter is trained to go through the mens pockets looking for cash while fuggs distracts them.

oldest trick in the book.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

cowboy_stilgar said:

The pizza was going to watch her.

So that's why her daughter had to teach herself how to read a clock.

Pizza is the best parent.

• Banned

maybe she put some benadryl on the pizza to make sure she was knocked out.

don't want your daughter asking you why there's funny noises coming from you're bedroom and why you're jumping on the bed.

POOP