damn...I've been gone a LONG time
654   29

damn this forum as changed A LOT, don't really like the set up...miss the individual boards, how the hell have you all been? I'm still make music [now new using a different method of making it] and still getting buzzed up as usual haha...hope to see some familiar folks on here, I dunno If this is a come back because I'm REALLY not liking this lay out of the boards anymore...

̵̹̺̞̟͋͊̐̿Ŝ̶̘̪̭͗̅͘͜ū̵̡̯̰̠̄̓̾b̶̧̩̲̱̆̐̈́͂ś̸͇̠̺̝̐̃̓t̸̟͔̭̹̏̒̿͝ä̵̛̯̬̗̭̈̕ṅ̶̨̦͉̻̋͋̓č̶̡͇͎̩̊͑̕ę̴͖̞̬̓̒̍̇ ̵̖̻̳̰͌̿͘͠Á̸̺̝̝͊̈́̇ͅb̷͕͍͉̭͗͛̎͆u̶̡̖̭̗̾̆̍͝s̷̻̠̩̜͛̍̆̑ĕ̷̖̯̯͚̂̚͝ ̷̮̻͖̟̔̍̀̚Č̴̨͕͔̊͆̿ͅr̸̨̯̼̞͑͑̐̾e̴̛̤͎̣̟͌̽̄ŵ̵̨͕̜̺̑̋͐

I just noticed too that all my posts//and other random things like the funny titles u get after a certain amount of various things are now gone this sucks CAWK

̵̹̺̞̟͋͊̐̿Ŝ̶̘̪̭͗̅͘͜ū̵̡̯̰̠̄̓̾b̶̧̩̲̱̆̐̈́͂ś̸͇̠̺̝̐̃̓t̸̟͔̭̹̏̒̿͝ä̵̛̯̬̗̭̈̕ṅ̶̨̦͉̻̋͋̓č̶̡͇͎̩̊͑̕ę̴͖̞̬̓̒̍̇ ̵̖̻̳̰͌̿͘͠Á̸̺̝̝͊̈́̇ͅb̷͕͍͉̭͗͛̎͆u̶̡̖̭̗̾̆̍͝s̷̻̠̩̜͛̍̆̑ĕ̷̖̯̯͚̂̚͝ ̷̮̻͖̟̔̍̀̚Č̴̨͕͔̊͆̿ͅr̸̨̯̼̞͑͑̐̾e̴̛̤͎̣̟͌̽̄ŵ̵̨͕̜̺̑̋͐

• Helper

Welcome back.
    SwimRobert f**ked up the layout pretty bad, but you can get around a little bit if you use the following links.

That kind of resembles the old boards layout we used to have.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Special Snowflake

I remember you: you couldn't follow the rules of my psychoative drug elimination game.

Memento Mori

Jingai said:

Welcome back.
    SwimRobert f**ked up the layout pretty bad, but you can get around a little bit if you use the following links.

sweet, i was hoping categories where still around....thanks!

• Helper

It helps somewhat if you use that categories link instead of the "home" link at the top of the page. That way if you are looking for specific @IB posts at least you won't have to sift through the Cleveland lake fire.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

bnmjv said:

I remember you: you couldn't follow the rules of my psychoative drug elimination game.

haha yep thats me! do u make more drug ones//intoxicated rants? cuz u know me, I never come to this board sober haha.

• IB

I need to get gone.. I don't think I cause enough of a stir

here to justify the time I spend.

whatevah..

Jingai said:

Welcome back.

how do i post? noticed theirs no create post in IB

Philosipher_Stoned said:

I need to get gone.. I don't think I cause enough of a stir

here to justify the time I spend.

I REALLY miss this old lay-out made shit much easier and everyone seemed closer, now it seems like abunch of teens trolling...i love trolling dont get me wrong, but when its done good.

• IB

Plus one chap.

whatevah..

Damn, no create post in any...this lay out is f**ked, can i Contact who ever in charge of this because i'll f**king work on one that works better for free.

I MISS MY IBers!!

• Helper

In order to create a post within a category, you have to click on a thread in that category, then at the top of the page there will be a create post button. Click that and you'll create a thread in that category.

You can also add @ IB (no space) to your op and that will send a notification to all members of the IB group, but it is annoying as hell and people will get at you.

Who are you?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Welcome back.

Be sure to check out my fanfictions before you leave like everyone else does.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Nyaa or Nothing

You should link them fanfictions.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Season 3 coming soon.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

started one of my old threads id always do in IB"

• Swimuminati

sup, bruv...'bought time you made your way back...

you can log out, but you can never leave

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPeanut

I have to agree with you. This place does not provide the necessary entertainment.

• SwimDandy Banned

This place is blooming nowadays.

Oops