• Special Snowflake

Looks like you were de-feet-ed.

Memento Mori

• IB

anyone who uses a masterball on a goldeen will not

see a second post from me.

whatevah..

• Babbling

What does that mean? I think it means you're not worthy.

You did the right thing. I would of done the same.

• Babbling

I caught a Goldeen. She's only a CP40. She's pretty. What does she turn into if you evolve her?

I caught a bunch of stupid Magikarp. Why the f**k does it take 400 candies to evolve it? That's f**king insane.

• Babbling

I went to the beach yesterday and I caught a bunch of water Pokemons. I caught a Dratini, a Tentacool, a Horsea, and a Squirtle.

• Banned

bnmjv said:

Looks like you were de-feet-ed.

lol

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimLegend

How strong was it that you used a master ball?

The great and ultra balls don't always work although a razzberry and a great will work 75%
    of the time and about 85-90 with an ultra

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

ThorsPenor said:

I caught a Goldeen. She's only a CP40. She's pretty. What does she turn into if you evolve her?

I caught a bunch of stupid Magikarp. Why the f**k does it take 400 candies to evolve it? That's f**king insane.

Goldeen turns into Seaking and Magicarp become Gyrados

Oh bother...

• SwimElder Banned

noob!

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

1pooh4u said:

ThorsPenor said:

Magicarp evolves??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Senpai

dont worry there's plenty of Goldeens out in the sea

• SwimLegend

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

1pooh4u said:

ThorsPenor said:

Magicarp evolves??

lol, you guys.....

Oh bother...

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

ThorsPenor said:

I went to the beach yesterday and I caught a bunch of water Pokemons. I caught a Dratini, a Tentacool, a Horsea, and a Squirtle.

This proves they are putting pokemon in places based on that place and further emphasizes that it's racist since i only get rats and worms in my neighborhood.

• SwimLegend

Fuggstice said:

ThorsPenor said:

This proves they are putting pokemon in places based on that place and further emphasizes that it's racist since i only get rats and worms in my neighborhood.

Fuggs, of course you'll find water 'manz by the water....my neighborhood is majority rattatas, pidgeys and weedles too
    but when I go near a pond I'll catch a ton of magicarp...it's not racist, it's realistic...cities have rats, pigeons and bugs

Oh bother...

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

1pooh4u said:

Fuggstice said:

ThorsPenor said:

Fuggs, of course you'll find water 'manz by the water....my neighborhood is majority rattatas, pidgeys and weedles too
    but when I go near a pond I'll catch a ton of magicarp...it's not racist, it's realistic...cities have rats, pigeons and bugs

But the nice Neighborhood 5 miles away had pikachu...tis racist.

How u been? Haven't seen you around.

• Babbling

1pooh4u said:

ThorsPenor said:

Awesome. Thanks I didn't feel like looking it up.

• SwimVIP

1pooh4u said:

How strong was it that you used a master ball?

The great and ultra balls don't always work although a razzberry and a great will work 75%
    of the time and about 85-90 with an ultra

I didn't really use a Master Ball on a Goldeen.

I said that to invoke the irony of the hypothetical situation of someone using a Master Ball that recklessly further.

• SwimLegend

Fuggstice said:

1pooh4u said:

Fuggstice said:

ThorsPenor said:

But the nice Neighborhood 5 miles away had pikachu...tis racist.

How u been? Haven't seen you around.

lol, I had to hatch my Pikachu and now that you mention it, the ones I did see fled

I've been good, been busy, just got back from Cape Cod and now I'm busy with work.....I'm drowning in paperwork

Oh bother...