I got a Keurig in my room mitches!!
521   23

• SwimPirate

http://www.frcndigital.com/coffee/keurigK50-2.jpg

This is the height of luxury for me! XD And I also bought one of those reusable filter cups so I don't destroy the planet either!
    Fresh brewed coffee in my room, I'm drinking Starbucks Blonde roast yaaassss

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

Lemme know when it's a kegerator.

It's crumbelievable.

• Swimuminati

TOMORROW'S THREAD

Guy's, omg, I've been robbed...I can't believe this...it..it doesn't look like they took much....just my new Keurig

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

I have a purple one. My mom uses it more than me, though.

• Special Snowflake

what a basic white girl

Memento Mori

• SwimParagon

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE--

jackiemarie90 said:

And I also bought one of those reusable filter cups so I don't destroy the planet either!

-lowers death ray-

O-oh. Uhm... sorry about that, ma'am. Enjoy your coffee.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

Some where on the internet, that exists.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPirate

It is right by the window >__>

Why you gonna take my new Keurig? glares at you-

• Banned

I'm an old fashioned kind of guy, I like to grind my own beans and use a french press.

POOP

• SwimPirate

Are you much of a coffee drinker? I know they have teh hot chocolates and Tea's in it as well.

• SwimPirate

bnmjv said:

what a basic white girl

AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

• SwimPirate

Are you super against Keurig cause of that reason? Gotta say that puts a damper on the whole experience too. I wish people try to push the usable filter cups more, like hey You can you use any roast you want instead of destroying the planet!!
    Ooh that reminds me, Toms sells coffee beans, I can finally try those ones now too.

I need to get one of those installed in my Eva.

• SwimPirate

I've thought about doing that for awhile when I first started drinking coffee. But I'm not a very disciplined person, there is like
    a whole ritual to using a french press.

Kinda like what Bmjy said, I've very basic, and the super fancy machine captures my attention and interest, and all I have to do is poor water and put the grinds in. XD

• Swimuminati

jackiemarie90 said:

It is right by the window >__>

Why you gonna take my new Keurig? glares at you-

alt text

i'm just makin' predictions here '>.>

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

Are you super against Keurig cause of that reason? Gotta say that puts a damper on the whole experience too. I wish people try to push the usable filter cups more, like hey You can you use any roast you want instead of destroying the planet!!
    Ooh that reminds me, Toms sells coffee beans, I can finally try those ones now too.

Yeap. Unfortunately, disposable single-serve cups is easier to get profit margin on than reusable cups that require a bit of effort, sooooo f**kity f**k. Good on ya though for avoiding the bad juju.

...who the hell is Tom >.>

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPeanut Banned

Is that a toaster oven?

• SwimPirate

I gotta ask, what is with all the Evangelion alts? XD

• SwimPirate

Thats teh most guiltiest faise I'd evar seeen mang!!!

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

jackiemarie90 said:

Are you much of a coffee drinker? I know they have teh hot chocolates and Tea's in it as well.

I drink coffee. I have lipton tea k cups but the tea comes out tasting weird for some reason. My mom bought a container full of snapple k cups from somewhere but I haven't tried them yet.

• SwimPirate

Some one should make a documentary on it, cause when ever a good documentary launches, everyone is like
    "Oh mah gaah, did you hear how this is all super bad and we gotta use our consumerism dollars more wisely"
    I was talking about Blackfish cause everytime something happens bad at Sea World now everyone on facebook comments section loses their minds and its hilarious! Alot of Self Righteous comments like "after that documentary, i'm so glad I don't pay to see animals torture, or those customers got what they deserved for paying to go to sea world."

Toms, the shoe brand basic girls buy so we feel less guilty about out priviledges
    https://sussle.org/cpx/Toms Shoes/1412182119.5980/extImage

They also sell Coffee beans!!!

http://sprudge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Toms-cafe-austin-6193-640x425.jpg

And super cool Sun glasses too.