What video game world do you think you could survive in...
2423   105

• Swimuminati

...and why?

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP

Resident Evil because I'm a f---ng warrior!!

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimPeanut

Gundam

• SwimDandy Banned

If im the main protagonist, about 99% of all games.

Oops

• Toonami

Mixboy said:

...and why?

Kingdom hearts, because if you die you just reincarnate as a heartless and a Nobody, and if Sora kills both of your halves you reform somewhere as a whole person again....so basically nobody ever dies

Mochi. Come play kingdom hearts with me.

• SwimParagon

Gimme either the Pokémon universe or Final Fantasy X. Pokémon's not even deadly and Sin just kinda floats around all meanie-like :P

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimParagon

mochi said:

Mixboy said:

...and why?

Kingdom hearts, because if you die you just reincarnate as a heartless and a Nobody, and if Sora kills both of your halves you reform somewhere as a whole person again....so basically nobody ever dies

Wow. That's anticlimactic. I'm suddenly not really looking forward to KH3 anymore...

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Gimme either the Pokémon universe or Final Fantasy X. Pokémon's not even deadly and Sin just kinda floats around all meanie-like :P

to be fair Sin does nuke cities on occasion

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

None. I have nightmares where im in games and i always die. Even in games with no lives like rockband.

• Helper

I'm sure I'd thrive in whatever fantasy work Serge lives in. Does that count as a video game?

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mochi said:

Mixboy said:

...and why?

Wow. That's anticlimactic. I'm suddenly not really looking forward to KH3 anymore...

yeah.......

as of KH3D Axel is now a human again because Sora killed both of his halves...so he's back to being "Lea" (he still calls himself Axel though because he remembers having been a nobody......and also because he's super gay for Roxas....well....not officially..........but I mean....come on)

• Swimuminati

psh, my video game world survival entirely depends on who is saving me and not whether or not i can survive on my own.

otherwise, dead.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPirate

This is troubling since I play alot of dystopian type games.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

Tetris.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

The sims.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Toonami

covered_in_sponges said:

The sims.

that's just real-life except everyone speaks gibberish

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Don't be ridiculous; everyone speaks gibberish in real life too.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimParagon

mochi said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

to be fair Sin does nuke cities on occasion

True, true... but if I go become a Yevon cleric, I'm safe!

Until Yuna defeats Sin and the Youth League gets founded. Then I'm in for some trouble.

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

psh, my video game world survival entirely depends on who is saving me and not whether or not i can survive on my own.

otherwise, dead.

How are you with receiving basic combat training? I like you and all, but I'm not a fan of guarding dead weight. :P

• Banned

Mortal Kombat.....If Morty can survive, so can I

It was me.....It was always me.