I killed a fly with a lighter.
425   38

• Babbling

Stupid fly got in my house. He was flying by the window so I lit my lighter and chased him. I thought the flame would go out because he was kinda fast but I guess he wasn't fast enough because I singed off his wings and came crashing to the ground. Then I burned his head.

• Swimuminati

Now thats killing it with fire.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimFan Banned

that fly was perhaps somebodies/or many bodies karma on cue to play a loop due .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

I feel like that fly right now.

• Babbling

Firefly24 said:

Usually I take my slipper and smash insect invaders. But I just happened to be smoking weed at the time.

• SwimFan Banned

well looky there at the subsequent post ... too famned funny -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Babbling

I thought it was a nice coincidence too.

• Incoherent Babbling

Hahahahahaha i managed to do that too once but slightly different. I snunk up behind him on a table and it f**king lit him on fire so fast LOL

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Babbling

shadowstalker211 said:

that fly was perhaps somebodies/or many bodies karma on cue to play a loop due .

In the original movie, The Fly, the tiny fly has a human head and he screams, "Help me! Help me!", before he's smashed to death. So now before I kill a fly I make sure it doesn't have a human head.

• SwimFan Banned

isnt there some type of fly gun or was it a joke that was observed on the ol' tely .

subject too change ...

• Incoherent Babbling

There is. My cousin has one. It works.

• Babbling

Uses salt, right?

• Incoherent Babbling

No it shoots a rubber flat mat

• SwimFan Banned

oh hollywood , your so weird and funny and dramatic and going to the sewer for audience seekers and trends past fit too script -

subject too change ...

• Incoherent Babbling

So u can shoot ur tv and shit

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

Firefly24 said:

Usually I take my slipper and smash insect invaders. But I just happened to be smoking weed at the time.

to the rescue!

Funny how that works.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Babbling

All flies must die by fire. Only then can they get into heaven.

Fire can't kill the Firefly though. Fire makes her stronger! It would be like trying to drown a water dragon.

• SwimFan Banned

nice , bugs annoy the hell out of me but i have come too find i have more respect for bugs than most " humans "

subject too change ...

• Babbling

Yeah the salt gun looked like it worked but then you get salt everywhere.

• Babbling

I've tried killing flies with weed smoke. Doesn't work. It just makes them fly funny.

• Incoherent Babbling

This is so f**ked up. Sorry @Firefly24, but THIS needs to be said.

When I was 8-16 our block would play games of freedom/manhunt. During the summer we would crush the back ends of fireflies and wear the glow as warpaint.