I bought rebuild 3.33 and watched it properly a few days ago
480   27

• Toonami

my thoughts

on Kaworu

Kaworu doesn't seem to be the same at all.....he still loves Shinji, but he specifically seems to love Shinji...previously he gave the excuse that he ''loved'' all humanity in a platonic sense...but in rebuild he rather transparently likes Shinji specifically from a "crush" standpoint and makes no claims otherwise, he offers Shinji comfort (both verbal and physical), and says he wants to make Shinji happy, and is upset when he ultimately makes Shinji feel even worse, he also reffers to himself as a human now....which.......is odd, and he didn't know what the lance of Longinus was either,

on Rei

she's still a clone of Yui.........but apperently the ACTUAL Rei is dead(and is part of unit 01 alongside Yui)...and the current Rei might be....a robot...or something?....she only responds to orders in a mechanical fashion, and does not remember shinji

on Shinji

apperently he's Lillith now.......it's straight up confirmed that HE'S the one who causes Impacts now....not Kaworu or Rei, and Misato plans to kill him to prevent one...apperently viewing him as an inhuman monster

on Asuka

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that SHE is Tabris...not Kaworu....I have reasons for this theory.....one, she has a glowing blue object under her eyepatch, two all the teeth on that side of her mouth are now sharp like Piranha teeth, and three she calls humans "lillin" like Kaworu does....also as bitchy as she still is.....she's being surprisingly patient with Shinji, I mean he almost ends the world twice and she just makes sure he's okay and drags his catatonic self to safety....she also went out of her way to save Rei-3....which she specifically said she was doing for Shinji, also Mari straight up says she likes Shinji

on Mari

she's still a complete mystery and a total Mary Sue

on Misato and Wille

they're all morons....she knows Shinji is going to end the world if he gets upset and is recaptured by Gendo....so she makes him HORRIBLY upset and drives him right back into the arms of Gendo....explaining what happened and not being an abusive bitch would've saved Wille a LOT of trouble

• SwimPeanut Banned

I.. I'm not the real Rei?? Then who am I??

• SwimSage Banned

I'm not reading any of the spoilers, I might watch it soon. Did you like it?

• Toonami

Rei__Ayanami said:

I.. I'm not the real Rei?? Then who am I??

she literally says that at one point

• Toonami

ric_man said:

I can't answer that question because I have no f**king idea what to make of it....the first two movies were only slightly different than the original series

3.33 doesn't even seem like it fits in the same canon

• SwimPeanut Banned

mochi said:

ric_man said:

I can't answer that question because I have no f**king idea what to make of it....the first two movies were only slightly different than the original series

Actually its the other way around. Movies 1 and 2 don't fit. Thats what makes 3 so awesome.

But if I'm not the real Rei then... who am I?
    And what is Gendo planning to do??

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

This entire movie series is god-tier.

Lol fk u.

• SwimSage Banned

mochi said:

ric_man said:

That's pretty much what I've heard. So I've been putting it off hoping the wait for 4.44 won't be too long by the time I watch it.

• Toonami

ric_man said:

mochi said:

ric_man said:

That's pretty much what I've heard. So I've been putting it off hoping the wait for 4.44 won't be too long by the time I watch it.

4.44 is only just now beginning pre-pre-production....it's gonna be a while

• Toonami

Tusdar said:

This entire movie series is god-tier.

yeah....but some explaination for all the shit that's different would be nice

• Senpai

Definitely the weaker of the 3 films, even tho it had its issues i enjoyed it. I hope 4.0 can end things properly

• SwimSage Banned

Yeah, knowing Anno it's going to be 2020.

• Senpai

2020 in Japan and 2024 in the US the way these have been dubbed in the past

• SwimSage Banned

And I watch them dubbed, so yeah I might as just watch it when I'm in the mood. I'll be waiting a while.

• Senpai

as much as i love the dub i couldn't wait, I ended up streaming them online when they were released in japan

4.0 better give me that Shinji and Asuka Ending

• Toonami

StarPanda said:

as much as i love the dub i couldn't wait, I ended up streaming them online when they were released in japan

end of eva had a shinji and Asuka ending........it was just super f**ked up that's all

• Senpai

mochi said:

StarPanda said:

end of eva had a shinji and Asuka ending........it was just super f**ked up that's all

yeah that famous choking scene, maybe this time they can both try and choke each other and than realize they are the only ones left and will have to repopulate

• SwimSage Banned

StarPanda said:

mochi said:

StarPanda said:

yeah that famous choking scene, maybe this time they can both try and choke each other and than realize they are the only ones left and will have to repopulate

The beginning also included Shinji, choking, and Asuka. >_>

• Senpai

• Toonami

StarPanda said:

mochi said:

StarPanda said:

funny thing is her line in that scene "disgusting" was actually a mistranslation

what she said was "I feel sick"..............which based on the wording used, could mean she had morning sickness....and was therefor pregnant

• Senpai

mochi said:

StarPanda said:

mochi said:

StarPanda said:

funny thing is her line in that scene "disgusting" was actually a mistranslation

what she said was "I feel sick"..............which based on the wording used, could mean she had morning sickness....and was therefor pregnant

wait waht how, when shinji fapped in front of her did it somehow get down there i mean?