Scariest movie you've ever seen?
666   27

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

It
    Insidious

These two affected me for several days and i will not ever watch them again. I believe in demons and i believe Insidious drew demons into my apartment...weird stuff started happening. I dont watch ghost hunters or shows like that because things happen after i watch those shows.

Anyway...post yours...

• SwimSage Banned

I haven't been scared of a movie since I was like 10.

And most people that think their house is haunted they want teams to investigate their house after they got spooked by Paranormal Activity or some shit.

• SwimFan Banned

the shining and the ring .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Toonami

Signs. I've had an extreme phobia of the Greys ever since I was a kid (to the point where I even have a recurring nightmare about them), so that movie really f**ked me up. There's not enough money on this Earth to ever get me to watch it again.

• SwimFan Banned

dark city .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimPeanut Banned

The Thing (john carpenter version)

• SwimFan Banned

the nipple chronicles -

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

elf sensations from down under -

subject too change ...

• IB

Catwoman. i was screaming when i looked into my wallet and saw how much less money i had after being dragged to it

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

ric_man said:

I haven't been scared of a movie since I was like 10.

And most people that think their house is haunted they want teams to investigate their house after they got spooked by Paranormal Activity or some shit.

I know what's going on and i evoke gods light and eventually the weird shit stops. Like tvs turning off and on by themselves..seeing shit at the corner of my eye. Hasnt happened in a while, especially since i dont watch creepy stuff with ghosts.

Naraku4656 said:

Catwoman. i was screaming when i looked into my wallet and saw how much less money i had after being dragged to it

Get outta my thread with that misogynistic cynical bullshit.

• SwimSage Banned

I'm not saying you're full of it(because I've seen some stuff while doing investigations), just that most people who think things are happening around them are. They watch a scary movie and then scared at things like their furnace kicking on, or a squirrel on the roof, etc.

ric_man said:

I'm not saying you're full of it(because I've seen some stuff while doing investigations), just that most people who think things are happening around them are. They watch a scary movie and then scared at things like their furnace kicking on, or a squirrel on the roof, etc.

No. Things really happened. Small things but unusual. The tvs was the biggest thing...especially since all activities around th tvs stopped and never happened again after the presence went away.

• SwimFan Banned

hellraiser ... the bits i can recall that is .

am i doing this correctly !?! -

subject too change ...

• SwimSage Banned

I believe that something happened, I don't think you're crazy(or atleast not as ) like some of the people we've dealt with over the years when we were doing it. More often than not there's a logical explanation but there has been some stuff I know I couldn't explain before.

shadowstalker211 said:

hellraiser ... the bits i can recall that is .

am i doing this correctly !?! -

Yes...i wouldn't watch hellraiser again either

ric_man said:

I believe that something happened, I don't think you're crazy(or atleast not as ) like some of the people we've dealt with over the years when we were doing it. More often than not there's a logical explanation but there has been some stuff I know I couldn't explain before.

Yah it wasnt bad enough for me to call someone to investigate. I firmly believe in a higher power and that im protected..i focus on that and shit stops.

Kill List
    Wait Until Dark
    John Carpenter's The Thing
    The Descent
    Inside/L'Interieur

Even if you are a puritan it would be all right
    If you join the lovers in their ruined house tonight.
    It’s good if you become a soul and then disappear.

Green Room disturbed me because my life is similar life to the main protagonists.

Martyrs, didn't scare me, but thoroughly disturbed me.

This scene from Lost Highway
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig

I still think about that scene (and the other few scenes the mystery man is in)

Even if you are a puritan it would be all right
    If you join the lovers in their ruined house tonight.
    It’s good if you become a soul and then disappear.

• SwimStar

i don't really get scared by movies like i used to
    i haven't really watched enough good ones though

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"