also why are dress clothes so expensive
1046   45

• IB

can't a guy find a shirt and pair of pants for work that's affordable

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

men's wearhouse?

Lol fk u.

• IB

the nearest one to me closed so i'm stuck with the mall (expensive), the internet (i don't like buying clothes i can't actually see first), or rewear the same shirts ad-nauseum

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Helper

Quality tends to cost money. That goes double for Big and Tall guys like me. I bit the bullet and got a new business casual wardrobe at Jos. A. Bank. Even with the buy one, get one free I still spent around $500 over a few months.

• IB

$500? fuuuuuuuuck thaaaaaaaat shit.$500 is like a suit for a wedding. work is like a $30 dress shirt, but that shit adds up. my old ones are getting ratty though and i need to buy

• SwimVIP Banned

I don't wear suits (or even dress shirts) unless someone dies, turns 15, or gets married.

Isn't Jos. A. Bank a piece of shit though?

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Swimuminati

not if you want them to be quality items or even specialty items

i bought a pair of star wars undies for 10 dollars today... 10 f**king dollars... on one pair! one pair of dino socks for 5. what the f**k is that shit? demand, its there, all our money are belong to them and we are the suckers that give it freely.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Helper

I don't know what type of work you're doing, but I've just started working in an office environment. Now excuse me as I wait for Red Wing to call me when my 13H oxfords come in.

• IB

i have to for work. well i guess i could wear polos but i'd be cycling through even less shirts

• Super Nerd of the Year

Goodwill?

• IB

i also work in an office and i wear enough to get by

• Senpai

Hire some Chinese immigrants
    you will save hundreds

• IB

but actual decent shirts are at least $50-70. quality is $90ish. i don't pay for that. i go to penneys but their clothes are shit and they never have my size

• Helper

He could get lucky, though my experience with men's pants from resale store is that the crotch is almost always worn out.

• IB

i'd feel kind of bad shopping at one. i don't want to take the good clothes from people who really actually can't afford it and need it rather than me who just doesn't want to spend the money.

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

but actual decent shirts are at least $50-70. quality is $90ish. i don't pay for that. i go to penneys but their clothes are shit and they never have my size

dude, my job sucks so i hate to say it but go to tjmaxx for your shirts then. you can get ralph lauren, calvin klein, tommy, michael kors, armani exchange, so on and so fourth for like 19.99-39.99... or less if they're on clearance. pants too sometimes. just sayin, better than JCP quality and usually cheaper than their best shit.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• IB

i'm actually ok with tj maxx. i could try there on labor day

• IB

i;m also looking at knock off crap from China that's like $8 and will kill me with lead poisoning

• Swimuminati

good f**king luck tho

i hope you have patience for the crowds cuz bitches love shopping on holidays

i'm okay with it too. cuz i get a discount and like a lot of the stuffs they get.
    i just hate running the damn mens and kids dept. and retail. mostly i hate being peoples personal maid/punching bag. so retail.

• Babbling

chelydra said:

I don't know what type of work you're doing, but I've just started working in an office environment. Now excuse me as I wait for Red Wing to call me when my 13H oxfords come in.

Been working in a corporate office for 21 years - they went full corporate casual a few years ago. Nice Jeans or dress pants, dress shirt or polo (no emblems), dress shoes. Bought some Lands' End polo shirts about 7 years ago and they've held up really well.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• IB

i used to work retail. i don't give shit to cashiers because i know there's not much they can do. i'll just be polite and be like "listen, it's not your fault but this is dumb. let me talk to a manager and i won't throw you under the bus i promise" unless it is their fault but i do that incredibly rarely