4

why aren't there more gays in anime
305   22

  • Pokemon Master
    2

    all the gays in anime are stereotypes stop putting them in my anime

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • The Room
    0

    (that stupid f**king Wagz symbol thing) i'm dying

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    There aren't that many gays in the first place?


  • Pokemon Master
    2

    so who cares

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Pokemon Master
    2

    everyone is a little gay

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Pokemon Master
    2

    kidney_eater101 said:

    everyone is a little gay

    except me i'm super straight

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • The Room
    0

    kidney_eater101 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    everyone is a little gay

    except me i'm super straight

    that's not what ur mom said

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Pokemon Master
    2

    Naraku4656 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    everyone is a little gay

    except me i'm super straight

    that's not what ur mom said

    she's dead

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • The Room
    2

    kidney_eater101 said:

    Naraku4656 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    everyone is a little gay

    except me i'm super straight

    that's not what ur mom said

    she's dead

    dying for that dick

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Pokemon Master
    2

    Naraku4656 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    Naraku4656 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    everyone is a little gay

    except me i'm super straight

    that's not what ur mom said

    she's dead

    dying for that dick

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • The Room
    1

    kidney_eater101 said:

    Naraku4656 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    Naraku4656 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    everyone is a little gay

    except me i'm super straight

    that's not what ur mom said

    she's dead

    dying for that dick

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    kidney_eater101 said:

    everyone is a little gay

    I would be a little more gay but cawk is just so awesome!


  • The Room
    1

    Fuggstice said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    everyone is a little gay

    I would be a little more gay but cawk is just so awesome!

    tub and tile caulk dries out too quickly though. maybe i buy the wrong kind

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Pokemon Master
    2

    we get it you like sex

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • The Room
    1

    we get it you vape

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • 0

    You wouldn't be able to tell them apart from the haircuts that are already endemic of anime.


  • 0

    I think you guys are ready for some Puri Puri.


  • 0

    Okay, Mochi.


  • SwimSuperFan
    0

    There's no such thing as gay people. It's all a conspiracy by the feminists to depower men. All "gay" men you see are just paid actors.

    Bush did 9/11


  • The Room
    1

    it's part of the vast conspiracy network in the world. there's this conspiracy that *looks around* Obama works for the government. don't tell anyone i told you

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Senpai
    0

    because you touch yourself at night


Log in to reply