General Mod Discussion thread
2958   76

• IB

In an attempt to keep the Mod thread more on-point, I'll start this second thread for more general comments/discussion/questions.

It prolly won't work, but thought I should at least make the attempt.

• SwimPeanut Banned

But if I'm not the real Rei then... who am I??

• Beast Master

Mod, what happened to your bretheren?

• SwimComrad Banned

COCAINE

• Beast Master

This post is deleted!

• Special Snowflake

SwimMod_Luuv said:

It prolly won't work, but thought I should at least make the attempt.

I feel bad for you sometimes.

Memento Mori

• IB

SOMETIMES??

• IB

some nub

• IB

Pretty much the same mods that were around on Lithium are still around on here.

Pers and Raijin mod the most, and Luna I think is still lurking about as she was on the other board.

We did lose Muse, which sucks because I think she was our best mod. She didn't retire completely though, so maybe she'll come back.

Odin I think still pokes in, but seems pretty disillusioned with the new board as well.

And I still see the same mods on alts around as before.

so, mod-wise not a lot has changed from the old board actually.

• IB

does the Banned tag - yeah I guess it usually covers up the regular tag doesn't it?

• IB

Hey so how are you getting multiple tags? Or do you know? Is it just happening as a side-effect of whatever the other thing you're doing is to post while banned?

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

Keep up the good work Luuv.

Lol fk u.

• SwimPeanut Banned

SwimMod_Luuv said:

some nub

That wasn't very nice.

• IB

ur a peanut.

• SwimPeanut Banned

• SwimFan Banned

mmmnnnkaaay ... i was going to post in the parasyt maxim dealy yo though as it goes i'm not relevant enough ... so , i was going to pose an open address to the like . nothing contrite but just because i took all of four minutes to type it out . though then noticed this here doozy of a thread and figured hey ... hey luvv ...

... this ...

seems like something i would have to do my home head work on . nothing short of my musical selections . i'm ultra conservative in the worst of ways , though that has absolutely nothing to do with the policies of a governing body unless said body is corrupt and full of lies . then i just vaguely care enough too voo doo the hoo doo . the international pickling factory isnt going to run itself dont ya know .

by the way sir mod mod sir this is simply me rambling by so that of perhaps getting around to cueing that flix for a run of entertainment .

have a dosey doe of an evening fine sir .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Special Snowflake

SwimMod_Luuv said:

Hey so how are you getting multiple tags? Or do you know? Is it just happening as a side-effect of whatever the other thing you're doing is to post while banned?

I was banned and had two tags, unbanned(banned tag went away), banned and had two tags again. No idea why, I just thought both tags were normal it's the first new ban I've noticed since we've gotten the ranks.

• SwimFan Banned

o.k ... the type is up a notch and not by my doing ?! ... whatever , just like the post .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• IB

oh nvm then.

• SwimFan Banned

i suppose the inqiury is how does one meet the fine ol' requisite for posting in not so postable threads such the aforementioned .
    and no i'm not on drugs , you can just state try again when you are feeling sane . though i do not feel and sanity has been on vacation since who knows when when was when . seriously .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

either way have a nice evening .

subject too change ...