4

This needs to be on a shirt.
163   12

  • Manowarrior
    1

    Maybe with a different pic of Darryl, though.

    EDIT: I'm tagging @jackiemarie90 because I think she'll appreciate this. But I hope she doesn't think it's just a rank notification and ignore it.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • SwimPeanut
    0

    I'm not the real Rei.

    00


  • 0

    Daryl is the only version of Aziz I can tolerate.

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • Manowarrior
    0

    scope85 said:

    Daryl is the only version of Aziz I can tolerate.

    lol

    I've seen his standup, and I liked it ok.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • Manowarrior
    0

    Also I just realized Darryl has Marty McFly's vest from Back to the Future.

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • 0

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    scope85 said:

    Daryl is the only version of Aziz I can tolerate.

    lol

    I've seen his standup, and I liked it ok.

    I can't stand him, he's too loud and flashy for my taste....that's just me though....I like a more relaxed delivery I guess.

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • Manowarrior
    2

    scope85 said:

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    scope85 said:

    Daryl is the only version of Aziz I can tolerate.

    lol

    I've seen his standup, and I liked it ok.

    I can't stand him, he's too loud and flashy for my taste....that's just me though....I like a more relaxed delivery I guess.

    What do you think of Lewis Black?

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • Senpai
    1

    Ill sell you one once i make them


  • 1

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    scope85 said:

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    scope85 said:

    Daryl is the only version of Aziz I can tolerate.

    lol

    I've seen his standup, and I liked it ok.

    I can't stand him, he's too loud and flashy for my taste....that's just me though....I like a more relaxed delivery I guess.

    What do you think of Lewis Black?

    You sure know how to trigger lol

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • Manowarrior
    0

    StarPanda said:

    Ill sell you one once i make them

    DONE

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • SwimFan Banned
    0

    rick and morty is quite a fresh take on humour . whatever that may be .

    the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

    subject too change ...


  • SwimFan Banned
    0

    you should view the animated show about a burger joint on adultswim , seriously gitchy .

    the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

    subject too change ...


Log in to reply